Saved By The Bell

Bella's POV

Free period had just ended and I had to leave Alice by her next class witch was Science, I was walking down corridor, all the guys were staring with their mouths hanging open and all the girl were glaring, I even saw one girl punch, what I think was her boyfriend, in the arm because he was paying me more attention then he was her.

I felt very exposed and open, it all the boys looking at me like a pieces of meat, I always wished I had an older brother at these type of times, one who would be much taller than me, that no guy would think to even speak to me because they would be scared of him, When I was little I would imagine I had one, I would call him Emmett.

I reached my next lesson just in time , the teacher Mrs Perret was just letting the students in side as I got there, Mrs Perret teaches history , History was boring like always , the same old stuff that I learnt in my old school in Phoenix's, Nothing new ever came up in history class.

Half way thought the lesson I got a note slide on my desk , it didn't say who it was from but I could have guessed , the writing was very messy and it looked like a 14 years old boys handwriting , not being mean or anything really just pointing out the obvious , Mike was staring at me all thought the class.

Yo Bella, you look great, make up really suits you, you should wear it more often, and I was wondering I you wanted to c a movie with me on Saturday?

I could swear I was blushing, just by reading the damn note, I write No and sent it back to him, hoping he would send it back and lucky enough he didn't, but he did look like a sad puppy for the rest of the lesson, I felt bad that I upset him but I didn't want to say yes and lead him on to think something will happened between us because I won't date.

I packed my thing away and made it towards the door , I could hear Mike behind me , telling me to wait up but I carried on moving not wanting to wait and see what he has to say , it was lunch break now and I said to Alice I would meet her in the cafeteria and sit with her.

Finding my way to the cafeteria wasn't too hard, I just followed the other students, I got in the lurch line and got myself some sloppy joe, I looked around and saw Alice sitting with a boy, he had the same eyes as Alice and very pale skin, I wondered if he was enough Cullen brother, it made me wonder what happened to the other three, I knew there were two other boy and a girl, because Alice mentioned the on are shopping trip.

I didn't even relies my feet were moving as I was thinking because soon as I snapped out of it I was right by Alice's table, I pulled a bright orange chair out right next to Alice and sat down with my lunch, Alice only has a small lunch, 1 Apple and a Carole bar, not enough for a lunch of course, it was the exact same with her brother.

Alice was jumping up and down ready to explode "Bella I'm so happy you decided to join us!" She hugged me with her iron grip and wouldn't let go for about 5 minutes, I could barely feel my arms as she let go. Pointing to the boy next to her "this is Jasper ,he my adopted brother I told you about but also my boyfriend," I knew this already from the shopping trip , Jasper stretched his hand out for me to shake , "Hello , nice to meet you Bella, in Jasper as Alice pointed out,". He seemed so, what's the word, not from this generation, I have never meet a boy with such manners before.

All thought lunch all Alice talked about was hopping and clothes , planning are next shopping trip , just before to bell rung , I remembered what I wanted to ask her all lunch about her other brothers and sister , wondering where they were.

"Hey Alice, what happened to your other siblings, did they ditch school or something," I sniggered a little at my own little joke.

Alice's face seamed to find my question a bit unexpected but as soon as she was about to answer the bell went, and she got up and left like the school was on fire with Jasper along her side.

I guess she could say, saved by the bell.