Who are you

Bella’s POV

It feels like somewhat smashed a vase in my head the pain I hurts to even try to move my head, what the hell happened to me?

I can feel the chilliness in the air I’m so cold I really should close my windows at night. I keep twitching like I can’t even control myself I hope it’s nothing to do with me falling maybe it’s to do with being so cold.

Wait what was that I can hear a voice I really should open my eyes but there so heavy it’s like someone tied my eyes shut or glued shut. That voice again it’s so annoying what is even saying I think its Charlie I can here couple of what he’s saying "Bella please wake up please what happened to you" he sounds concerned wonder why I really can’t remember what happened before this, Owe Shit! I remember I think I passed out of some think or even slipped in the shower.

Charlie must be really worried, Wait if I was in the shower and if he found me, Owe no he saw me naked, I can feel the blood rushing to my cheeks I must be 50 shades of red by now owe I really don't want to open my eyes now I am hoping I'm covered right I'm going to open my eyes and I am hoping he's dose not over reacting.

Narrator's POV

Charlie was marching round the room worried about Bella hoping there was not going to be a relapse of memory lost the doctor have mentioned it to him before they left the Hospital he can’t stop marching round Bella's room in worry then the doorbell went.

Charlie's POV

Ding Dong!  That must be Carlisle, Charlie marched down the stairs heading to the front door as he walked he could see two figures in the door glass he looked a bit worried that he brought Edward with him as he I opened the door his worry has come true Charlie was shocked to see Edward both looking worried.

Narrators POV

Charlie cleared his throat ready to speak "Um... Hello Carlisle thank you for coming she's up stairs I wrapped her up in her covers keeping her warm her breathings been fine but she keeps twitching I don't know if she's cold or what" Charlie was fiddling with his fingers.

Carlisle pretended to clear his throat look kindly to Charlie "Sorry Charlie about Edward he was at home when you called he was to worried to stay home hope you don't mind him being here"

Charlie knew that if Edward was here it might jog Bella's memory so he just smiled and nodded

Carlisle just nodded with Edward at the same time.

Carlisle Smiled again "ok what was her temperature when you take it was it normal or over 98.6 °F" looking at Charlie concerned for Bella's health

Charlie looked up " when I did it the temp was 100.6 °F I knew she had a temp so I opened her window but kept her in the cover so she won’t freeze" with a frown on his face nodding

Carlisle small smiled while Edward looked shocked and scared.

Edwards POV

As we approached the front door I knew some think was wrong Charlie was marching in Bella's room thinking of all the things that could be wrong with her. Carlisle thoughts were more on the over hand calm just thinking maybe she just getting a cold or not drunk another.

As Charlie approached the door his thought were saying " I can’t tell Edward now he won’t know what happened to Bella well not the full story I feel sorry for that boy I know that he love's Bella" I was shocked scared what Charlie meant.

Carlisle and I stepped in the house but soon as I did I could smell Bella's blood I think Carlisle did to as be tensed up as we climbed the stairs Charlie leading to Bella's room stepping in I got full whiff of that smell.

Carlisle POV

As I approached Bella unconces body I knew she was bleeding problem on the head Charlie said he think she might of hit her head on the way down. I pressed my finger tips on Bella’s neck to check the paws it was steady but a bit fast. As my cold hand pressed agenise her skin her eyes lids started to flicker but soon as they were opened she said 3 words that made me full of shock. 

"Who are you?"  

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey hope you like chapter sorry i have not wrote in a while had some troble ok now 

the chapter is a bit on edge so ok 

hope to post new one soon if not i will let you know