Chapter 18

The next day, Ellie woke up late as she feels the exhaustion from last night's events

The next day, Ellie woke up late as she feels the exhaustion from last night's events. She checked the time showing on the clock mounted on the wall. It says 11:00 am. El grabbed her phone that was placed on her bedside table and found few notifications from Facebook and Twitter. 

She opened up her messenger and saw that Renan had left her a message earlier this morning.

"Hey, sorry I wasn't able to come last night. I've missed your show but that was really quite good."

El replied to his message and just about as it was sent, she saw that the man is online and is currently typing.

"Good morning. That's just fine, but what do you mean "show"?"

"You singing last night? There was a video circulating online on how you performed with the piano. Everyone's going crazy about it." Though Renan actually saw her with the video Mikki Bradshaw directly sent him, the man is indeed saying the truth.

Another person present last night had uploaded her video on Youtube and on Twitter and had become viral online.

"Oh, I didn't know it was being recorded haha. But thanks. I'll try to check how I looked like last night. 😂"

Ellie then went to check on her Twitter account which exploded with hundreds of notifications. She was being tagged with retweets and replies on a video clip that was uploaded by no other than Kim Molina. The caption goes like this:

"This is how awesome El is. #DefineTalented"

The clip alone had already garnered thousands of views and had been retweeted many times as much

The clip alone had already garnered thousands of views and had been retweeted many times as much. El went back to her messenger as she sends Renan another message.

"I just saw Twitter and you're right!"

----------

Despite being unable to attend last night's gathering, Renan's morning feels complete as he had saw Ellie from the video Mikki sent him.

He could not help but feel more amazed on how good she sings. It's as if El was serenading all her listeners, making them immersed on her very own world.