Chapter 21

For today, Ellie had decided to have an art session with Nicole for their morning bonding activity

For today, Ellie had decided to have an art session with Nicole for their morning bonding activity. She had bought two sets of painting kits for beginners for the both of them to use. Lea had already left them as she lets her daughter spend time alone with the young woman. 

The two then stayed at the outside pavilion where they let out their inner artistic talents while enjoying a lemonade under the morning shine. 

Nicole has been trying to draw images of herself and her friends from the cast of Matilda play she was in before

Nicole has been trying to draw images of herself and her friends from the cast of Matilda play she was in before. She tried to copy the exact color and design of their costumes. As the kid notices how focused and silent her Ate El is while working on her own canvas, Nix tries to peek in. 

"Ate El, what are you drawing?"

The young woman just smiled as she continued sketching. "Try to guess."

Nix tried to look at it closely and looked at the face of her 'older sister'. "Is it me?"

Ellie laughed and confirmed the teenager's guess. Ellie had been sketching the image of the kid beside her. It was a silhouette of Nicole sketching with her own painting set. Though it's still on its outline form, the kid already knows that El's work would turn out great. 

"Wow. It's my first time being drawn by somebody else."

"Then, I'll give it to you after we're done. So you'll have a souvenir."

"Really? Thank you ate El!" The kid kissed her on the cheeks as a sign of thanks. Nicole is such a really sweet child, Ellie thought. 

"Is there anything you can't do ate?" The kid asked with curiosity. She had known for this woman to be talented in many forms. Ellie had showcased her greatness when it comes to music and literature. Her ate is also an intelligent person. She had come to replace Lea as her tutor when it comes to her school lessons. Even in being a gamer, El proves her dominance in being good at the games she's playing with Nicole and her mother.

"Hmm, let me think.. Oh! I don't know how to ride a bike." Nix just looked up to her with a smile.

"I can't ride either. Because I don't have one. Dad asked me to choose one between a skateboard and a bike. But I chose skateboard instead."