Chapter 26

For the first few days, Ellie had just been on one-one-one training with their dance instructor as she has to learn all the steps for the acts

Good thing El was actually a member of a dance troupe way back in her college years and it was not that hard for her to learn and to catch up with all the dance steps.

For a whole good week, she is only to be solo trained by all the instructors to make sure she'll be focused on in catching up and be prepared when group rehearsals start.

With this setup, it was a bit difficult for Renan Ferrer to approach her now-leading lady as he doesn't want to interrupt her training and circumstances does not let him do so. Bobbi has been strict when it comes to polishing each and everyone's role to make sure that the production in whole would be able to provide a good performance for the audience.

Lea feels satisfied knowing that the man would not be able to easily get to her Ellie. During breaks and lunch, the young woman spends her time reading the script so she could easily memorize her lines, making others feel shy to approach,
as not to disturb her. Only the Broadway star is exempted from this as she knows her protege won't mind mingling with her while she reads on her material.

"Aren't you tired?" Lea asks the young woman as she hands her a bottle of Gatorade.

Ellie reaches out for it thanking her coach for the thoughtfulness. "Well, I think my body feels sore. But other than that, everything's good." She gulps down the contents of the energy drink she was given of.

"Good. Do you have time later on?"

The young woman looks at her with a bit of a puzzled look. "By later, you mean after 6:00 pm?"

The Broadway star nods at El as she explains what's about to happen later after work.
"Since it's Friday, the team wanted to go out and have some fun. Wanna join?"

Ellie got the idea that the group will be having a drink night as what usually happens whenever they go out during Friday nights. Personally, El would just prefer to go straight home after work, but she knew Lea would definitely be there so she decided to just come by along. After all, she needs to make sure Lea will be taken care of once the latter gets drunk.

"Okay. I'll come along so I can drive you home. I'll just ask kuya Jonny to pick up my car."

"Why? Do you think I'm gonna get real drunk?"

"Totally." The two women laughed with each other on the corner where they are both sitting.

This takes notice for some who have been trying to watch Ellie from afar.

"You won't get anything if you just watch her from here." Mikki comments as she could see Renan staring at the young woman.

The man smiles at his friend. It has been days since El had started working with them, but up until now he only got to greet the young woman with Hi's and Hellos, and no proper conversation yet.