Epilogue

Ellie's wedding took place three months after she had accepted Darren's 'proposal'.

She requested to have all her Inkheart's engagements to be fully accomplished first as she does not want to compromise the play.

As Inkheart proved to be a huge success, the Singaporean branch of Atlantis had their own run of the same play. Part of Ellie's conditions on signing in on the agreement is to have all the characters be played by the original cast, save for her role. She had Kayla Rivera took over the role of Janine as she was supposedly to be the original actress if she were not incapacitated before.

Just as expected, their play was able to bag most of the awards for local and international award giving bodies. Lea, had of course won Best Actress in a musical, Esang de Torres with Best Child actress in a Musical, Nyoy Volante with an Outstanding performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role, Ellie with the award for Outstanding New Work as a writer. The play itself got the Outstanding performance by a Group and Outstanding design. One of the songs the Broadway star sang also got the Best Song in a Musical.

Everyone was so happy with how things turned out for this Original play. There has been no denying that Ellie just proved to be one hell of a good writer, as this would not be totally possible if not for her top caliber manuscript.

Since the media got wind of Ellie being in a relationship, she decided to have the wedding privately and intimately only to be attended by family and some of her closest friends.

It was held in New Zealand as part of their pre-nuptial agreement. As for their conditions, the moment that Darren is to have an affair or to cheat with somebody else, Ellie could immediately file a divorce without any contest from the man. He would not also be able to get any share from Ellie's assets, may it be from her family's wealth or her personal riches. It wouldn't actually be an issue as Darren is coming from a wealthy family as well.

But most and foremost, the main point of their marriage agreement is the duration. As what they have signed, their marriage should last up to 15 years before they could freely separate unless there will be an issue of cheating. Ellie felt that fifteen years are way too long for her to be with someone she deeply hates and so an additional clause was added on their contract. If El were to conceive and gives birth to a child, the marriage agreement can be shorten only up to five years after the birth.

These terms are all acceptable for Ellie's parents as what they're most after is only to have a family heir. It might look and sound unfair for Darren as all the conditions mostly favors the interests of the young woman, but he still accepted the agreement as long as he can still be with Ellie. He never ceased to love the young woman even after leaving her before because of his insecurities. His resolve to win Ellie's heart once again is what is all on his mind right now.

All what entails their arranged marriage are known only to a handful of people. Even Darren's parents are not fully aware of their conditions. Only Rebecca, Eleazar, Ellie and their family attorney, together with Darren and Darren's lawyer knew about these details.

The wedding ceremony has taken place at the garden of the Martinez's estate in Coatesville, Auckland

The wedding ceremony has taken place at the garden of the Martinez's estate in Coatesville, Auckland. Invited guests were all in awe on how big the property is. Aside from its staggering price of $35 million dollars, the place boasts of its 22.6 hectare park which has its own lake, a boathouse and a vineyard.

Only few people from the Philippines have been invited by the young woman to attend the grand matrimony prepared by her parents. Ellie had initially hesitated to invite her coach as it's going to be an awkward situation for the both of them. But out of respect for her manager, Ligaya, and for Rob and Nicole who had been wanting to see her in a wedding dress, she gave out invitations for the Salonga-Chiens including Gerard.

Lea didn't prepare any gift for the newlyweds, instead she just serenaded the couple as their wedding singer as per Ligaya's insistence.

A month after the wedding, Ellie decided to go back in the Philippines as she doesn't want to live in NZ yet. She had promised the Broadway star that after she fulfilled her end of their agreement, she'd go back to her as her lover in which she did.

It might be wrong morally, and by law, but they could no longer stop and control what they're feeling towards each other. Both Lea and El knew that they couldn't live happily without the presence of one another.

They do not necessarily need to be sexually intimate with each other all the time. As long as they get to spend time together, work together, and see each other, those are already enough for the both of them.

From being a timid and quiet person, Ellie became more open and outgoing as she gets to be involved on Lea's adventurous world. The singer on the other hand gets to see life on a different perspective as she gets to be influenced by how El's unique way of thinking is.

Despite having different personalities and quirks, these two ladies actually complements each other making the other one complete.

There can never be something that could break the bonds between this coach and her protege.

For their hearts are bound by their promise to love one another amidst all odds.

(But what if another existence suddenly pops up unexpectedly making Ellie's resolve to waver? Just what if? What could Lea expect thereafter?)