Chapter 25

After having their breakfast and taking their baths, the mentor-mentee tandem is already set to go for the rehearsals at the studio in Quezon City

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

After having their breakfast and taking their baths, the mentor-mentee tandem is already set to go for the rehearsals at the studio in Quezon City.

Ellie started her car as she puts their bags at the backseat.

"Are you sure you're driving? I can take the wheels for you." Lea offered herself to become their driver for today. Despite having such a nice car, it doesn't make Ellie appreciate hitting off the roads. Lea knew that if she's not with her right now, El might just have taken Grab for her to be chauffeured to their studio.

"It's fine. I had plenty of rest last night, so I'm in the mood to drive along EDSA haha." she gets in on the driver's seat as her coach takes the shotgun, locking her own seat belts.

Ellie drives smoothly as they take on the familiar road. Lea turned on the car's stereo as she plays songs from Spotify.

The two sang along with the lyrics as they jive with music from the 90's.

It was already 9:30 in the morning, it took them an hour and a half to arrive at the studio. Lea's still good with it as they're still thirty minutes early from the given schedule.

El handed the Broadway star her bag as she locks her car. They both entered the lobby and went straight to the big spacious studio room.

The two women were surprised to see everyone gathered around anticipating their arrival. It was a rare sight for Lea as everyone's already there before her.

This was actually intentional. As it was Ellie's first day with them, Bobbi decided to have a small welcome gathering for their writer. El has been properly introduced to everyone at the set. The young woman thanked and apologized to them as she is to be part of the principal cast without auditioning for the role unlike others.

Nyoy Volante, as naughty and comedic as he is, commented that it's still not late as she could sing in front of them like an initiation. Others welcome the idea as they wanted to hear this talented woman perform. Almost all of them had seen her sing from the video Mikki took awhile back, but are still curious on how good she could get.

"That's a good idea. Do you know any musical songs El?" Bobbi seconded Nyoy's motion. He wanted Ellie to prove herself on why he adamantly pushed for the young woman to replace Kayla, in that way other actors out there won't belittle her and won't have to question his decision to cast El at the play.

The Broadway star could only give her protege a worried look as she hates for Ellie to be put on a tight spot. She knows how promising and how talented the young woman is, but it's still not a good reason for El to be put on an awkward situation. And since all of the people present are professional theater actors, she could not contest on their proposition.

Ellie felt a little bit of pressure with the situation she's currently in. She had already expected for this to happen, but she never knew it would be this soon; first thing in the morning after they arrive at the place.