61: DADDY'S HORSE GIRL

in which [name] and her friends attend an overhaul roast session. 

_______

"PAY ATTENTION TO THE LESSON!" CEMENTOSS YELLED, QUITE LITERALLY SMACKING THE SHIT out of a certain [h/c] haired thottie from class 1-A.

As [Name] grumbled slightly, rubbing the back of her head and re-focusing on her literature work-- she had just learned that y'all'd've'f'i'd've was NOT in fact a word, yet still decided to use it simply to piss people off.

Troubling thoughts about Eri circled [Name]'s mind. The girl's terrified face had been bothering [Name] since she met the young girl, and she knew that Deku and Mirio were in the same boat.

An innocent girl growing up in a shitty household without a real childhood and without the joy of MINECRAFT? It felt all too painfully familiar to the [h/c] haired girl.

As the lunch bell finally rang, [Name] finally stretched her legs and shoved her textbook in her Epic Custom Roblox Galaxy Print Pickle Rick Bruh™ backpack as Bakugo watched nearby with utter disgust and slight fear.

"HELLO [NAME] UNKNOWN MIDDLE NAME AIZAWA!." Iida nodded politely, as [Name] sat next to him. "I MUST SAY, YOUR MEDICATION WORKED WONDERS ON MY CHEEKS! THEY ARE VERY WELL SCULPTE-"

"Iida, you don't have to speak in caps lock," Todoroki said quietly, sliding into the seat next to [Name].

[Name] nodded absentmindedly, snapping her chopsticks apart. The girl stared into her bowl of rice for a minute before realizing that Midoriya was sitting next to Iida, silently. She looked at her green-haired friend, but he sweat nervously and refused eye contact.

It had been forever since she and Izuku had talked to each other.

Every time [Name] tried to have a normal conversation with him, the boy would nervously make an excuse as to why he had to leave immediately. Last week, the excuse was that he needed to polish his All Might figurine.

"All right! Make sure you get deep in his crack!" [Name] had joked, but she was beginning to grow annoyed as her best friend, who told her anything and everything, was clearly avoiding her.

"Are you okay? You've been looking gloomy ever since you started your intern studies." Todoroki said, staring at Midoriya emotionlessly.

"You know, if you're ever feeling hopeless, let me know! We're friends, okay?" Iida said, giving the green-haired male a 'boi' handchop.

Midoriya dropped his chopsticks as tears began to fall on the table. Iida panicked, as Midoriya kept crying. [Name] awkwardly sat next to Todoroki, staring at her bowl of food, still dissociating from reality.

'Why is this hoe buffering?' Todoroki deadpanned, waving his large yaoi hand in front of [Name]'s face.

"Sadness and sorrow... The chaotic feelings I've stored up in my heart... About not being able to save her... are overflowing..." Izuku said, quoting exactly what he posted last night on r/im14andthisisdeep.

"Midoriya! You are a fellow redditor as well?" Iida chopped his fist in the air. "Wait, are you AllMightsPhatCheeks420?"

"Heroes cry when they need to, Midoriya. I hope you find some closure." Todoroki said. "And [Name]-"

[Name] was pulled out of her trance when she felt a large, warm hand cover her own. She looked up into Todoroki's bi-colored eyes staring into her [e/c] ones, sturdy and comforting.

"Remember, we're here for you too. So please don't feel like you're alone." He said quietly.

"I agree!" Iida said, putting a gentle hand on the [h/c]-haired girl's shoulder. "You can always talk to me when you're feeling down, [Name]. Unfortunately, we occupy a society 💔."