29: VENT, BITCH

*TW: mild gore

-

In which [Name] not so sweetly dreams of endless memories (and blank spaces) of her childhood trauma

_______

RUNNING THROUGH FAMILIAR CLEARINGS AND FORESTS SHOULD HAVE BEEN COMFORTING. But instead, the (h/c) haired girl being tugged along by her tense mother found the atmosphere unfamiliar and dark as she was traumatized with fear.

"M-Mommy, what's happening? Why did they hurt d-dad?" The small girl choked out in fear. The red haired woman looked down at her with love, stopping for a couple seconds.

"My baby..." She whispered against her child's (h/c) hair. Then, although her muscles were close to giving out, the mother lifted her daughter into her arms and held her close, relieving the little girl's bruised feet. And they kept running through the humid night.

The cold air brushing against the little girl's skin hit her at once, and she widened her eyes as her senses returned. Her father... Mutilated and soaked in a pile of his own crimson blood. The sight of his distorted body was too much for the girl to handle. It was so disturbing that her memory would blank every time she tried to think of it, the trauma causing her mind to forget.

The quirk-executioners banging on the doors, screaming for the young girl and her mother to step out.

The young, innocent girl, only 4 years old, who was seen as and treated as the devil himself.

"We're almost there, love. Just hold on." The mother whispered.

The angry yelling of the quirk-executioners grew louder and louder, as warning gunshots rang in the air. The mother's eyes widened with panic as she stood in a clearing, suddenly surrounded by people in black suits, wielding guns and weapons.

"[M/N] [L/N] and [Name] [L/N]. You are under arrest and to be executed for illegal possession of a dangerous supernatural ability."

"WE WERE BORN WITH THEM! WE CAN'T CHOOSE OUR FUTURES!" (M/N) screamed, as a last attempt to protect her child. But the quirk-executioners simply looked at her like they looked at everyone who had a quirk-as  a freak of nature-and put on a gas mask.

Before [Name] and (M/N) could run away, darkness absorbed them.

A blurry fast forward, and the girl found herself in a room, her mother nowhere in sight. The walls were gray and gross, and although the poor child was cut and bleeding, her wounds were neglected by the ruthless quirk-executioners.

"I-I want my mom!" She snapped at the men, trying to put up a brave front.

"Just calm down, kid. This will only take a couple seconds.." The man said, lifting a remote.

With a flash of paralyzing fear, the girl realized she was sitting in a chair much too large for her. Her ankles and wrists were chained down with large shackles, and there were numerous wires going to the wall.

An electric chair.

"LET ME OUT!" The girl screamed, thrashing around. The man grimaced and his finger hovered over the button.