19: PRESSING F

In which [Name] realizes she's going to die a virgin. Press F to pay respects.

_______

THE FIGHT BETWEEN BAKUGO AND OCHACO WAS INTENSE, but in the end Bakugo won. He seemed more driven today, like something was on his mind. But [Name] barely had time to think about that as she was battling her own nerves. Since she won against Mei, she would move onto round 2. And if she kept winning, she would eventually have to face off against either Bakugo or Todoroki. The thought of it made her palms sweat.

"Alright! The winner is Katsuki Bakugo! That's the end for our round 1 matches!"

As Bakugo stalked back up to the seats, [Name] was about to congratulate him, but he shot her a glare so icy that it rivaled Todoroki's quirk. The girl rolled her eyes and left the arena, walking to the waiting room that her brunette friend was in.

In the last moments of Ochaco's fight with Bakugo, she displayed a touching moment of perseverance before she blacked out, having passed her limit a long time ago. Still, although she lost, [Name] admired her dedication to beating him. She made a plan and everything just so she could beat Bakugo's thicc ass.

"Hey.." [Name] started as she entered the waiting room. Turning around, Ochaco widened her eyes and quickly wiped away tears that were streaming down her face, forcing a smile.

"Aw, Uraraka!" [Name] frowned as she gently hugged the crying girl. "Is this a bad time? Should I come back later?"

"N-No it's fine, I j-just- I couldn't beat him..." She sobbed at the thought of letting down her parents.

"If this is about disappointing your parents.. I'm sure they're proud of you. Why don't you give them a call? I'll give you some alone time, and then later, we can watch Izuku and Todoroki's match."

"Thank you [Name]," The brunette sniffled as she pulled out her phone. The (h/c) haired girl smiled and nodded, then walked back outside and took a seat to watch Todoroki and Izuku's match. As the two boys made their way into the arena, the crowd's eyes were wide with anticipation.

"Hmm.. So Endeavor's son versus the future All Might?" [Name] amusingly said, under her breath so nobody would hear.

"READY... START!"

Before anyone could process it, Todoroki created a large shard of glass that covered the entire stadium with the hopes of impaling Izuku. He missed however, yet still refused to use his left side throughout the battle. Izuku tried to coax him to use it, but failed. He still wouldn't use it. In the end, it came close to a tie, but Todoroki won as all of Izuku's arm and all of his fingers were broken.

"Izuku!" [Name] rushed up to him as he was being carried to Recovery Girl on a stretcher. His green eyes slightly teared up as he looked at her playful grin.

"Don't worry about it! Next time you'll win!" She gave him a thumbs up. As he was carried away into an emergency room, he let his tears fall.

"AND NOW THE NEXT MATCH... [NAME] AIZAWA VERSUS THE ASSASSIN FROM CLASS B... IBARA SHIOZAKI! READY... GO!"

Heart pounding, [Name] sprung into action. As her clenched fist lit up with whirling red energy, she leaped up in the air to bring her punch down on Ibara and finish her off immediately.

The green haired girl simply retaliated by literally whipping [Name] with her hair. The girl flinched as she was knocked out of the air with force and hit the ground.

"Hit or miss, I guess they never miss huh😔✌🏼" The female mumbled into the hard ground. (ew im sorry)

Without even sparing a glance at the (h/c) haired female, the vines on Ibara's head lashed out and wrapped around the girl's body, lifting it into the air. [Name] flushed and glared at the very awkward situation as some of the vines were squeezing her in all the wrong places and making her two girls down there pop out more than she'd like to on International Television.