hiatus

hello everyone, my entire account as well as this book is going on hiatus for a while for multiple reasons. 

i'm exhausted with trying to balance college admissions with my other work, and on top of that my severe mental issues aren't helping. i've also completely lost motivation for this book because i'm not interested in mha anymore. this doesn't mean i'm completely deleting the book or anything. i may even pick it back up later next summer when i'm not busy.

i'd also like to address the toxicity in the anime community-- i may be beating a dead horse with some of these issues that are obviously in the past, but some people on this site and people who i've sadly interacted with are incredibly immature literal children who can't seem to understand that i have a life outside of wattpad and writing and being on my server. 

to be honest, the discord and wattpad community in itself is toxic. writing and owning a server is not a full time job, and if i knew that people would think it was i wouldn't have made an account in the first place. i don't fucking get paid for putting out content. in fact, i'm tired of constantly being taken advantage of because i'm actually a really kind person and people don't seem to appreciate that. the amount of self centered people (mostly minors, like literal 12 year olds) who have been passive aggressive and rude to me and my friends in this community is honestly surprising. i joined wattpad to have fun and now it's like a chore.

i'd just like to thank the many true, good friends that i've met on here and in my server who are incredibly mature and funny and kind and who can relate to me. you've changed my life, and i love you all so much. <3 if you don't see me online for a while, that's why, but i'll try my best to talk to people whenever i have the chance. 

i'd also love to thank my kind readers that made this book what it was, and kept motivating me to write. i would not be the same without you all, and i hope that some day in the near future i will be able to write for you again. 

finally, for future purposes, please refer to me as (they/them). any other pronouns worsen my gender dysphoria, which is yet another thing i've been struggling with recently. 

thank you, 

- bella <3