27: COCKBLOCK CAT

In which [Name] gets to see a loooooot of kitties if you know what I mean ;)

_______

"HEY OLD HAG, WHAT THE FUCK TOOK YOU SO LONG AT THE supermarke- oh shit!" Bakugo cursed under his breath as he heard the door open and turned to see [Name]. Her face was pale, her body slightly trembling. She was still conscious and could speak, but it seemed like her body was simply acting weird and out of control.

"Katsuki honey, take her to your room. I'll get the thermometer to see if she has a fever." Mitsuki said, walking to the kitchen. Bakugo huffed and rolled his eyes, gently supporting the girl with an arm around her shoulders.

"You're always ending up in some kind of trouble, huh shithead?"

Bakugo lay [Name] down on his bed. Mitsuki handed him the thermometer and went back downstairs to get water. Bakugo blushed and stared at the object in his hand before sighing and leaning down.

"Open up," He grumbled. Blushing [Name] did as she was told and he stuck the thermometer into her mouth gently, glaring at the floor. [Name] stared up at him with wide eyes while he mentally cursed her for being so cute. Finally, it beeped and Bakugo pulled it out and looked at the temperature.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" He screamed. "YOUR TEMPERATURE IS FUCKING 90 DEGREES (fahrenheit) HOLY SHIT! HOW ARE YOU NOT DEAD?!"

Bakugo frantically ran around his house gathering things like heating pads, thick and fluffy blankets, and heaters. By the time he had gotten everything, [Name] had fallen asleep under his comfortable covers. He glared at her and huffed, tucking her into the blankets, setting the heating pads on her cold skin, and turning on the heater.

She looked comfortable and content, wrapped in a fat burrito of blankets and comforters. Bakugo blushed bright red and grumbled under his breath, laying down on top of the girl's stomach, which was covered by a mountain of blankets. He curled up on top of her like a kitten, lending her some of his body warmth.

_______

"SUCK MY TOES, YOU PURPLE GOBLIN!"

After [Name] had woken up at the Bakugo household, she felt completely normal, which was odd. Katsuki was gone when she woke up, giving her the yucky feeling like she had a one night stand with him or something. However, his absence was due to the fact that he had to train for the upcoming exams, and as much as [Name] didn't want to, she had to train too. So here she was, training with Shinsou Hitoshi.

"MAYBE I WILL JUST SUCK YOUR TOES, THOTTIE!" Shinsou screamed back as he punched [Name] in the face.

The girl let out an 'oof' as she slid back on the floor and refused to get up.

"Already tired?" Shinsou taunted.

"Nah, just lazy and fat."

"Mood." Shinsou said as he laid down next to her.

The training facility they had reserved had a gorgeous sunroof, which allowed the warm and gentle sunlight to trickle in and bathe [Name]'s smooth skin in a golden warmth. Shinsou glanced her and his heart pounded slightly. He looked back at the gently rolling clouds with a small blush.

"It's a really pretty day, huh?" He mumbled quietly.

"Yeah... Almost like... An island." [Name] said, her voice barely above a whisper.

"An island? Why do you say that?"

"I was born on an island. I loved it there... Until they all turned against me." [Name] said, her eyes shining brightly. A small shiver ran up Shinsou's spine. Her expression of nostalgia was completely opposite from the dark words she was saying.