06: SISTER SNATCHED

In which [Name] gets her outfit of the day (ootd) and wig snatched by purple peepee boy.

_____

THE INFIRMARY WAS EMPTY EXCEPT FOR IZUKU AND [NAME], the two teenagers that really needed to get their shit together. Izuku was completely knocked out, but [Name] was just starting to replenish her blood supply. She sat there in the infirmary bed, simply staring at Midoriya like some creepy middle school girl who stalks her crush and counts how many breaths he takes per second.

That was until someone burst into the door, screeching some ungodly Minecraft Parody song.

"Ugh, I just bust a fat nut." [Name] stated intelligently as she sat up carefully, as to not injure herself further.

"Looks like you already failed no nut November." Kaminari stated with a solemn look as he sat on the edge of [Name]'s infirmary bed. His face suddenly became serious.

"Yo, I heard your blood levels were low, so I got you some beans and Cars 2," Kaminari stated. To [Name]'s disappointment however, he did not pull out a can of beans and Cars 2. Instead, he pulled out a bag of (fav. snack) and Caprisuns, which were a close second.

"Literally please marry me," [Name] joked as she stabbed a hole straight through her bag. Kaminari cringed at the cursed gesture-I mean WHO STABS THEIR STRAW RIGHT THROUGH THE BAG?!-but he smirked.

"Okay, but only if we can name our firstborn child Chad."

_____

"I'M ALIIIVE BITCHES!" [Name] basically screamed as she threw open the doors to her classroom. She was met with the sight of most of her classmates already changed back into their regular clothes. With a pang of her heart, she noticed that Bakugo was already gone.

"[Name]! How are ya feeling?" Kirishima asked, grinning cutely. [Name] smiled back at the sunshine boi.

"I'm feeling great, thanks!"

After praising some of her classmates and receiving praise, the (h/c) haired girl decided it was time she wanted to go home and take an after school n♥a♥p♥, aka a literal coma.

"H-hey [Name], I was wondering if you wanted to walk to the station together?" Kirishima mumbled, a bit shy. [Name] let out the ugliest squeal in the universe-in her head, of course-at his adorableness.

"Of course! Just give me a couple minutes to change out of my costume!"

[Name] entered the girls locker room and saw her clothes sitting on the bench, right where she left them. She turned around and opened her locker to get out the black case that her costume was to be stored in, then took it off and folded it neatly.

Then, [Name] reached out her hand to get her clothes... Only to grab air.

"What. The fuck." She muttered. "I swear I just saw my clothes here..."

The (h/c) haired girl failed to hear a snicker coming from behind a locker-it was none other than Mineta.

Cheeks ablaze and clad in only a black sports bra and black training bootyshorts, [Name] frantically searched for her clothes, but found nothing.

"Ugh, I guess I have to wear my hero costume home-"

"No. No way. This isn't happening."

The case was gone from her locker, even though she swore she put it there just a minute ago. [Name]'s cellphone was dead, so she couldn't call Aizawa to bring her an extra pair of clothes. Besides, he had probably already gone home. All the girls had also gone home, so there was no use calling them.

Only Kirishima stood outside. [Name] sighed, already done with this bullshit. She walked outside into the empty hallways, half naked and frankly not giving a shit about it.

"Oh, done alrea-HKH!" Kirishima choked on his own saliva as he turned around and saw her toned body, blushing bright red. He quickly covered his eyes like the gentleman he is.

"W-WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HALF NAKED?!" Kirishima sputtered.

[Name] sighed.

"Someone snatched™ my clothes and my weave, and I just wanna go home and sleep, so I guess I'm just gonna be walking home like this," [Name] shrugged.

"No way! Are you freakin crazy?" Kirishima said gently. He took off his red hoodie and handed it to her, blushing furiously as he took this chance to subtly glance at her body. He pointed back towards the girls locker room.

"Now go change."

"Are you sure? It's kind of chilly outside."

"You're really going to ask me if I'm going to be cold when you're wearing a literal bra?" He sighed.

"Good point. Thanks Kiri!" [Name] pranced back into the locker room, and Kirishima felt his heartbeat quicken at the nickname she had given him. Nobody had ever really called him Kiri, but... It felt nice rolling off her tongue.

When she finally came outside, he had to fight the urge to grab the shorter girl and cuddle her. The red hoodie he had given her was too big on her, which caused it to bag up from the bottom. Her skirt was almost completely covered, the hem just barely peaking out. The sleeves were long and baggy, and Kirishima didn't know why but he just wanted to reach out and grab her hand.

"It's a bit big... But.." [Name]'s sentence was never finished as she yawned sleepily. Kirishima smiled gently at the female and the two walked towards the station.

The sun was setting, and the sky was splattered with colors of amber and gold. A few, puffy white clouds floated by quietly and peacefully, causing [Name] to get more drowsy. She remembered the days when she still lived with her parents, watching the sky from inside, never allowed to step foot out of the house.

Without realizing, small tears had resurfaced in the girl's eyes.

"A-are you okay?!" Kirishima kind of freaked out, as he saw a tear fall from the [Name]'s usually happy and cheerful (e/c) eyes.

"Y-Yeah, it's fine. Just... Things like sunsets make me emotional.. I know, it's stupid, now I'm regretting I said anything because I'm an idiot-"

"It's not stupid." Kirishima cut [Name] off and smiled gently but sadly as he looked up to the sunset. "We all have moments where memories just resurface out of nowhere, and that can be painful at times."

"That was deep, damn... Alexa let's get some Despascito all up in this bitch-"

Kirishima laughed gently but then turned around to look deep into [Name]'s eyes.

"Hey... I know you might just think of me as a random classmate, but just know you can always talk to me about anything. I'm here for ya!" Kirishima said, showing off a flashy grin with those sharp teeth of his.

Eyes full with tears of joys, [Name] quietly wiped one away as she gazed up to the heavens and to the main man, Jesus, thanking him for blessing the Earth such a pure redheaded boy.

"What a man."

_______

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴘᴜʙʟɪsʜᴇᴅ: ɴᴏᴠ 𝟺, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟾

ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ: ---