21: HE WAS A GAMER BOY

In which Gamer boy doesn't want her coochie, he wants her love.

_______

"WAKE UP BITCH, YOU'RE DROOLING ALL OVER MY GUCCI BELT."

[Name]'s (e/c) eyes shot open. She flinched lightly as she saw dark spots looming over her on the blindingly white hospital ceiling. The girl noticed that she had an oxygen mask on and many tubes entering and leaving her body including an IV, so she sat up to the best of her ability to scan the area. She noticed two things.

One, a certain French Fry was freaking out as a single dribble of saliva that ran from the corner of [Name]'s mouth was passing the oxygen mask, right above his very gucci gucci belt.

Second, Bakugo, Aoyama, Midoriya, Shinsou, and Todoroki were standing in her hospital room. An odd group indeed.

"Hey my chromie homies-" Was all she was able to choke out until she launched into a full out coughing fit.

"[Name]!" Midoriya panicked, quickly walking over to pull off the oxygen mask.

"Thanks Izu," The girl said, awkwardly giving him a thumbs up. As her senses started to kick in, she noticed her body wasn't hurting as bad as it was after her match was over, but there was still a dull, underlying pain.

"So... Who won?" [Name] asked.

"I did." Bakugo said, crossing his arms, refusing to look at Todoroki.

"Well, you don't look very happy about it?" The girl scoffed.

"They had to put him in restraints because he was so mad," Shinsou snorted. 

"SHUT UP!" Bakugo roared. 

"You've been out a day," Shinsou said, ignoring him. "But don't worry, because we get two days off school."

"That's good." The girl sighed as she leaned back into the hospital bed, exhaling. She hadn't noticed before, but she was just.. So tired.

"So um..." Midoriya started awkwardly.

"So what the fuck was that move, you extra? You know, when your entire body lit up with Cytoplasm or whatever your quirk is," Bakugo huffed.

"Hm, I don't know. But I know it's never going to happen again, because it caused me to lose almost all my blood supply. And I'm not ready to leave this world yet, bitches."

"That attitude is very bien!" Aoyama said, giving off a flashy pose, to which the girl weakly threw up a gang sign from her injured state on the hospital bed. 

Todoroki, who had said nothing until now, suddenly walked up to the girl and put his hand on her forehead gently. [Name] blushed a little, surprised at his gentle action and the feeling of his warm hand. 

"Hey, half and half bastard, what the fuck do you think you're doing?!" Bakugo yelled, but was shut up when he dumbly fell for Shinsou's brainwashing.

"Go Fortnite dance over there in that corner," Shinsou said, and Bakugo went and did just that.

"Thank you again." Todoroki said firmly, and turned around to leave. The girl sweatdropped at his bluntness, but smiled at his back as he left to go to a certain white haired woman's hospital room.

"You really did help him, [Name]." Izuku said softly and happily. 

Then, one by one, everybody left until it was just [Name] and Bakugo.

 The two awkwardly stared at each other for a couple seconds, as it was still kind of tense between them since he had caught her with Kirishima.

"A-are you dating him?" Bakugo stuttered. [Name] looked up and raised an eyebrow.