62: FOREIGNER

In which [Name]'s bathroom curse lives on yet another day.

_____

"TODOROKI... I KNOW I'M SEXY AS HELL, BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO UNDRESS ME WITH YOUR EYES LIKE THAT." [Name] furrowed her eyebrows, watching the tall male stare at her while he paced the practice combat arena.

"I want to make sure my father behaves. He used to overwork me, and I don't want that to happen to you." Todoroki sighed, sitting on the bleachers. [Name] pat his head lightly and leaned against his shoulder.

Suddenly, the door banged open loudly as Hawks strutted in, making [Name] jump up.

"Do yOU KNOW HOW LATE YOU ARE?!" [Name] screeched, grabbing him by the collar.

"Woah, chill out kid! I had to stop by KFC!" Hawks laughed, shoving a nugget in her mouth to shut her up.

A large, dark figure came into view behind the winged pro hero, and there stood Endeavor in all his tall, muscular, and intimidating glory. [Name]'s eyes widened as the nugget dropped to the floor.

"5 second rule," Hawks shrugged, using one of his feathers to pick it up.

"Shoto." Endeavor huffed, catching sight of his son. "Why have you been leaving me on 'read?'"

"Bitch bye 🤣 ," Todoroki said, walking back towards the bleachers so he could watch from a safe distance away.

"[Name]. I'm pleased to be working with you." Endeavor said cautiously. He stuck his large hand out and shook [Name]'s hand roughly, almost dislocating her arm. Upon seeing her wince, he widened his eyes and tried to be gentle.

"Man, you look constipated as fuckkkk," Hawks deadpanned as he watched Endeavor's hand shake violently as he tried to control his strength.

After an awkward length of time that was a bit too long for a handshake, Hawks pushed Endeavor to the side by putting both hands on his gigantic, sculpted butt.

"How's the practice going? Are you finally getting control of the quirk?" The blonde asked with encouragement.

"Hell yeah!" [Name] pumped her fist, almost smacking Hawks in the nose. "My altered quirk isn't that powerful when I use it at will, but whatever little I can do I have complete control of!"

"Nice! Today we have stamina training!" Hawks said, and turned towards Endeavor. "So what do we have planned?"

"Umm... " Endeavor pulled out his notebook and flipped through the numerous pages of interesting furry sketches before stopping at the training regimen. "50 pushups, 3 laps around the campus, and 690 squats."

"Wha...What..." [Name] almost fainted right then and there.

"Father, that's too much exercise for [Name]. Trust me." Todoroki protested.

"But it's how I got such voluptuous thighs," Endeavor said. "Here, feel them."

"I'd rather not, father..."

"Come on, just feel them-"

Lucky for [Name], Todoroki intervened at the 69th squat, out of fear that Endeavor would overwork her. 

That, and the fact that [Name] was lying on the concrete, foaming at the mouth. Hawks picked her up with one of his feathers and walked out the door, [Name] hovering after him like she was on Fairy Tiktok.

"Well, I'll take her back," Hawks waved playfully. "Goodbye, legal Todoroki, underage Todoroki."

"MY CHEEEEKSSSSS!" [Name] whined in pain as Hawks's feather carried her to the dorms where Aizawa was waiting. "HOW AM I GONNA KICK SOME YAKUZA BUTT WHEN MY ASS HURTS!!"