41: CHOKE ME DADDY,,,,

In which [Name] gets to touch a big boy peepee. 

_______

"I TOOK YOUR FRIEND WHILE YOU ALL WERE ARGUING LIKE FOOLS." A BOASTING VOICE ECHOED FROM the treetops.

Everyone looked up in shock and surprise to see a villain standing proudly, holding a small crystal pearl between his fingers. But it got even worse- he suddenly pulled another one out from his palm.

"And I took your little girlfriend there too when you weren't looking," He sneered. "With my magic."

Midoriya grit his teeth, about to whip his head around, praying that when he did [Name] would be standing there well and fine. But from her previous place on the ground, there was nothing left.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO THEM?" Todoroki barked angrily, his eyes gleaming with malice.

"Oh, don't worry about them! They have no futures becoming heroes. We'll be sure to take care of them and give them better opportunities... On our team."

"THAT'S A LIE!" Midoriya cried out desperately. "GIVE THEM BACK!"

"Bakugo is his own person. He doesn't belong to anyone, so technically I don't have to give him back to you. Unfortunately, the girl has no choice. We need her power. In fact, we own her. We've owned her all this time. She's ours."

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!" Todoroki said, but flicked his hand without waiting for a reply. A large glass shard rose from the ground in his attempt to impale the villain. However, the magician like being was too quick. He jumped up seamlessly, avoiding Todoroki's blow.

"Oh, and even though I only needed those two brats... Capturing Tokoyami was more so for my pleasure." The magician said, whipping out yet another bead. Now he was holding three.

"FUCK YOU!" Todoroki screamed out, stamping his foot down on the ground, and in doing so, creating a large eruption of ice. As cool breeze whirled around his body and tousled his hair, he felt his heartbeat slow down.

He had to stay calm. For [Name]. Breathing in deeply through his nose and out through his mouth, he became hyper-aware of the cool feeling of ice on his cheeks.

However, the magician villain had already jumped away and was making an exit.

"THEY CAN'T TAKE THEM!" Midoriya screamed.

"We're going after them," Todoroki said with resentment, half of his body now entirely coated with sleek ice.

The group started to run after the mysterious villain.

_______

"I can't let them get my friends!" Kirishima hollered, glaring at the Pro Hero who was in charge of their classroom. "Even Aizawa said we could fight!"

"That was only in self-defense." Vlad King grunted. A shadow emerged behind the door.

"Look, there he is now! He'll let me fight, just you wait!" Kirishima huffed, crossing his arms.

Spoilers: It wasn't Aizawa.

A man busted down the door with his blue flames, which charred the wood. Kirishima, Kaminari, and the other students widened their eyes in disbelief.

"That's the guy who got defeated! And the guy who assaulted [Name]!" Kaminari said, gritting his teeth. Without hesitating, Vlad King quickly put the man in a lock against the wall with his quirk.

"No matter what happens to me... You've already lost. How does it feel to have two students kidnapped right from under your nose?" Dabi sneered.

"Two students?" Vlad King grunted.