12: THEY RLLY DID SURGERY ON A GRAPE

In which [Name] shouldn't have eaten so many hot pockets and mini muffins.

_______

"JESUS [NAME], DO YOU HAVE LIKE NO FRIENDS OR SOMETHING? LEAVE ME alone!" Aizawa groaned as he lay in a hospital bed, every inch of his body wrapped in bandages.

He looks like a mummy! Or a daddy! Hahaha get it oh my god I want to yoink myself off a cliff-

"But I just want to make sure you're okay!" The [h/c] haired girl protested, rudely cutting off her intellectual brain.

"Well I am okay, and you're annoying me to death. You keep cleaning and fixing up things, and it's driving me insane. Just... go home and rest. You need to recover too." Aizawa said, his eyes softening. "Don't have to worry about me. I'm fine."

"Okay, Eraserdaddy. If you say so," [Name] shrugged and stood up.

"Please don't call me that."

"They really did surgery on a grape, 😔" [Name] sighed as she walked out the door, leaving Aizawa to wonder...

Was he... Was he the grape?

_______

As [Name] strolled down the street with the aim of getting home, her mind drifted off to the crusty ass blue haired villain, and what he wanted. He wanted her, alive? Why? Who would want to put up with her annoying, high maintenance, petty self?

All students had the day off today because of the incident that happened yesterday. It was all over the news, much to [Name]'s distaste. A shudder ran through her body. What if the news somehow twisted their words to make it sound like she was involved with the villains?

The [h/c] haired girl couldn't afford to get in any more trouble. Whatever got out into the media about [Name] in the past had been covered up by authorities, but she had to be careful.

"Damn it, why is the hospital so far from home?" The [h/c] haired girl grumbled under her breath. "I'm only used to trips to and from the fridge."

"I think I'm gonna take a shortcut." And just like that, the dumbass bitch walked through a dark alleyway. What could go wrong? I mean, maybe a hobo would try to Snatch Her Weave™ or something but nothing too serious.

She had never taken the shortcut before, as Aizawa warned her not to, so she hesitated.

But her body ached from yesterday and she just wanted to get home and take a 24 hour nap, but not before eating all the ThotPockets in the fridge. So she went ahead. The walk was uneventful for the first few minutes, and just as she was about to exit the alleyway to the street her house was on, she heard scuffling behind her.

"Hey, you!"

The girly squeal came from behind her. [Name] froze, but her muscles relaxed. The voice didn't sound dangerous, unless she would turn around and find herself face-to-face with a buff man with tattoos who just had an abnormally high pitched school girl voice.

[Name] turned around but she couldn't see anything... Except for a pair of gleaming, yellow, cat eyes.

"Uhm... Ya homegirl ain't home right now, please come back later," The girl awkwardly said, throwing up some of her cursed finger guns. She then turned around and started to walk faster down the alleyway.

"Wait, wait! You're so cute, I wanna play!~" The voice echoed off the dark walls. Turning around, [Name] saw the figure of a thin teenage girl who was a bit taller than her.