22: WHO IS THIS MAN AND WHY IS HE SO EMO

In which someone actually wants [Name]'s crusty, dusty ass.

_______

MOSTLY RECOVERED FROM HER INJURIES, [NAME] walked to school with Izuku, the two of them jittery and excited. Their two day break had come to an end, and under any other circumstances, [Name] would be complaining or late (or both) but today was a special day.

As the pair entered the classroom and slid into their seats, Todoroki threw a small side glance at [Name], grateful to see she looked fine and uninjured. Bakugo, however, glared at the floor and crossed his arms as he recalled his conversation with [Name] two nights ago with a pink tinge across his cheeks.

"Alright everyone!" Midnight announced, popping out of absolutely nowhere, her titties bouncing.

"Please hold me, her boobs scare me," Mina whispered to [Name] as they both clung onto each other.

"I'm going to be telling you if your names are appropriate or not!" Midnight said, passing out whiteboards and markers. "Go ahead and start, and when you're ready to present your name, raise your hand!"

[Name] took the marker and board.The (h/c) haired girl watched Bakugo struggle to open his marker cap while everyone else was writing and snorted quietly, but then smacked her (face) cheeks to stay on focus. She didn't even notice that people were starting to go up.

"Ah, [Name]! Are you done?" Midnight called. The girl looked up from her ungodly messy handwriting and walked to the front of the class, holding up her whiteboard.

"xxThotSlayerxx?" Midnight sighed and massaged her temples. "I'm sorry, but please go back and try again."

[Name] pouted and sat back down with an angry huff.

"Bruh, rip." Kaminari said before walking to the front of the class and displaying his name, "Chargebolt."

Finally, everyone had gone up to say their name- some more than once, like Bakugo. Midnight looked at [Name] expectantly.

"Well?" She asked.

[Name] glared at her whiteboard and walked to the front of the class before flipping it around.

"Hero Name: Soleilko."

_______

"Now that everyone's chosen their names, back to the Internships. They will last one week. As for who you're going to intern under, the people on the board get to choose. Everyone else will pick from a separate list." Aizawa said monotonously. "Here are the top 3."

KATSUKI BAKUGO- 547

SHOTO TODOROKI- 539

[NAME] [L. NAME]- 500

"Whaat? 500 Hero Agencies want my crusty, dusty ass?" [Name] scoffed as she leaned back in her seat a bit too far, and fell onto the ground like an idiot.

"Woah, careful!" Izuku said, holding his hand out to her. She gratefully took it and pulled herself up.

"So, who are you going to intern under?" Izuku asked.

"Actually Izu, I was going to ask you for help. You know, since you're a hero nerd or whatever, who do you think is best for me?" [Name] smiled lazily.

"Ah, um.. This is a long list..." Izuku sweatdropped, but his eyes widened when he saw a certain name. [Name] leaned over slightly, her head almost against his shoulder. He tensed up and flushed slightly, shoving the paper back into her hands.