24: BLURRED COLORS

In which [Name] meets a villain who's disturbingly similar to her. 

_______

CHAD TAKASHI WAS AN ABSOLUTE MAD LAD. HE LEAPED onto the bar counter and threw a punch straight at the Nomu's head. It sent the ugly creature flying to the other side of the nightclub. Then, Takashi proceeded to take a shot of liquor and rip his shirt off.

"🗿" [Name] said, widening her eyes in disbelief.

The Nomu stood back up and it was PISSED. It shook its head and bared its teeth, rushing straight for Takashi while people screamed and fled. Holding out his hand, Takashi smirked as the Nomu rushed towards him.

"Eat my ass."

Black mist started to flow from Takashi's hand until a large void of pitch dark nothingness was formed. The Nomu ran straight into it, screeching at the last minute as it realized its mistake. As the creature vanished into the void of nothingness  before he could stop, the entire room became quiet once more. [Name] felt a vibration in her pocket and stuck her hand in, fumbling around with her phone.

"Izuku?" She asked. He had just sent her a location with no context. Her heart pounded. Could he be in trouble?

She turned towards Takashi. 

"Hey, not to suck your peepee at the wrong angle, but you shouldn't celebrate now... There's a lot more of them, and they're all around the city." The (h/c) haired girl said with furrowed brows.

Takashi watched the girl glance at her phone a couple times.

"Go help your friend. I'll protect the citizens." He huffed, crossing his arms and glaring at the ground.

"R-really?" [Name] said gratefully, looking up at the senior intern with wide eyes.

"Yeah! Don't make me repeat it." He said angrily, picking her up by the collar, which seemed to be his favorite thing to do. 

"You better fucking come back alive, or I'll kill you."

_______

The last time [Name] had run this fast was when Aizawa tried to force-feed her vegetables.

She didn't know where she was running, all she knew was that Izuku must be in some kind of trouble. People were screaming and Nomus were roaming wild, but she had no time. It was possible that Izuku found the person behind all this, and if they were defeated, everything woudl stop. As [Name] turned into an alleyway, she froze at the sight she saw.

Iida was on the ground in an uncomfortable position, his face against the dirt, while Izuku was collapsed in an odd position as well. A tall, scary looking man with no nose was talking to Izuku. The (h/c) haired female didn't know what he was saying, but she could tell he wasn't a good guy.

Letting plasma flow around her feet, she leaped off the ground, reaching a height of atleast 14 feet.

"IMMA CLAP YO CHEEKS YOU NINJA TURTLE LOOKIN HEADASS!" [Name] screamed as she launched onto the villain.

It wasn't the best choice of words, but it definitely got his attention. He turned around and her fist made contact with his jaw.

Grunting in pain and frustration, he stumbled back and drew a sharp object from his pocket.

"Oooh, a knife? Wowwww, I'm so scared-"

The man sent a knife hurling straight at her, one she had to narrowly dodge.