CHRISTMAS SPECIAL CHAPTER

I love Christmas, so there was absolutely no way I wasn't going to write a special Christmas chapter. I'm publishing it early (2 days before X-Mas) because I know people are generally busy around Christmas.

This doesn't interfere with the plot of the story, but read for lots of fluff :))

-

SANTA TELL ME, IF YOU'RE REALLY THERE... DON'T MAKE ME FALL IN LOVE AGAIN IF HE WON'T BE HERE, NEXT YEAR. -ARIANA GRANDE

_______

[NAME] QUICKLY RAN AROUND HER SPACIOUS HOME, MAKING SURE everything was in order. She straightened and perfected everything until there was nothing to straighten and perfect anymore. Finding she had run out of objects to obsess over, she collapsed on the brown recliner in the living room, taking a deep breath to relax. She looked outside and squealed to herself as snow flurries started to drift from the clouds above.

The house was completely decked out, inside and out. Anyone passing by the neighborhood would surely stop and marvel at the sight of spirit that was clearly shown on the outside. Lights lined every single part of the house. In the large yard, faux reindeer were perched elegantly on the soft, white powdery snow. Large, plastic candy canes with beautiful red and green bows peeked out from the ground. A beautiful wreath was on the front door.

Inside, safe from the cold, unforgiving, frostbiting cold, were candles with wintery scents in every corner of the house, spreading their heat and cozy scents. Garlands lined the house's staircases, and holiday themed blankets and pillows were spread across the couches. The fireplace emitted fiery, crackling flames from its hearth, warming the house up.

Numerous hot cocoa boxes lined the counter in the kitchen, along with Christmas cookies, peppermints, marshmallows, cakes, holiday themed chocolate, and basically anything that would cause a major sugar rush. And finally, in the middle, a large, 8 foot Christmas tree, decorated with gorgeous, porcelain ornaments of different colors. The best part of the tree was the pictures hanging on them. Pictures of each of [Name]'s classmates in various places on the tree.

Knock Knock.

[Name] jumped up and opened the door to welcome the first guests.

"Mina, Ochaco, Toru! Welcome!" [Name] gushed. The 3 girls were speechless as they looked around, their noses slightly pink from the cold.

"Wow! It looks like the North Pole exploded in here!" Mina swooned, admiring all the decorations.

"Haha, yeah... I always kind of like to go all out for Christmas..." [Name] giggled, slightly embarrassed. Ochaco smiled and wrapped an arm around her shoulder.

"These decorations look so pretty, [Name]!"

"ALL THIS LIGHT IS HURTING MY EYES!" An angry yell came from outside.

"What are you talking about? This is amazing!" Another boy replied. Bakugo and Kirishima peeked their heads inside the door, jaws dropping as they looked around at the Christmassy house in awe.

"This much spirit is unnecessary," Bakugo rolled his eyes.

"Really? I think it's cool! Did you do this by yourself, [Name]?" Kirishima asked.

"Yeah!" [Name] smiled from the kitchen, preparing hot cocoa.

"That's pretty manly," Kirishima grinned.

One by one, everyone in Class 1-A arrived, each with the same reaction. Even the emotionless Todoroki was amazed by the dedication of the decorations.