57: FEET PICS & TENTACLES

In which [Name]'s first hero patrol is a challenge, but atleast she's making some bank 🤑 

_____

AS [NAME]'S WEARY EYES OPENED, THE FIRST THING THAT SHE NOTICED was that her head hurt like a bitch.

"Ugh, fuck me sideways with a 38018 18" 42cc electric environmental friendly chainsaw..." 

"Well damn, ok, if you insist 𝓶𝓪𝓭𝓪𝓶𝓮, "

Golden eyes appeared into [Name]'s line of sight as the legend Kaminari himself hovered above her body, hands on either side of her head.

"Bro, my cheeks just contracted at the sight of thy beautifully chiseled face, 😳😳" [Name] said, sitting up and gently pushing the blonde boy away by poking his forehead.

Bakugo rolled his eyes as he stood in the doorway, arms crossed. "Get up. You're wanted in the 3rd year's common dorm area."

"I do not believe I have a dick appointment scheduled for today," [Name] said, taking out her "12 volumptuous months of big anime tiddies" calendar. 

Bakugo scoffed and dragged her out in the hallway as Kaminari kept sticking his tongue inside the electrical sockets in [Name]'s room and giggling like a maniac. 

[Name] was clad in merely her sleepwear, which consisted of her oversized "daddy by day, gamer by night" tshirt which covered her nike thotshorts. Her hair, up in a messy bun, also looked like doodoo, but [Name] was so busy screeching into the void that nobody even noticed.

"HERE ✋ WE👥 GO ✅ MEMBERS 👤👤 OF 🤠 THE 🤝 AGENCY 🧑🏼‍💻 BA-KU-GOU💥 SAI-✨ EUGH-"

"Pocchari," Bakugo turned towards her, eye twitching."If you don't shut up, I'll blow-"

"Damn, everyone's horny today 😔💔" [Name] sighed sadly.

"Well, I walked you here, now I'm leaving." Bakugo glared, turning around. It was then that [Name] realized she was standing in front of the third year's dorm building. 

"Oh yeah, and here," Bakugo added. A ring was tossed into the air. [Name] clumsily caught it and examined it.

"How did you get this?"

"Deku's emo ass gave it to me," Bakugo huffed.

"Ohhh right! I went out with him last night. I can't remember what happened though." [Name] shrugged, pocketing the ring.

"Whatever. I'm out... Stay safe." Bakugo mumbled.

[Name] stepped inside the third-years dorm to see Ochaco and Tsuyu talking to Nejire. Amajiki was standing in the corner with Kirishima, struggling to speak to him. She smiled at the sight of her friends as she pranced to talk to them.

Bakugo stared at her brightened expression for a few seconds as his ruby eyes softened slightly.

As he became increasingly aware of the loud thumping within his chest, Bakugo began to grow uncomfortable. He scoffed and turned his back, shoving his hands in his pocket and walking away.

__

"Ah, [Name]! You're here!" Kirishima said, grinning a little bit, taking in her figure, and then blushing slightly at the attire she was in. Amajiki refused to even look at her in such an outfit.

"So what are we doing here?" [Name] grinned, linking arms with Kirishima and looking at Amajiki's back, as his head was currently against the wall.