17: SPRITE CRANBERRY

In which [Name] learns about the true horrors in a friend's life. 

_______

"NOWWW, LET'S LOOK AT THE RESULTS OF THE BATTLE!" Present Mic's loud sexy voice rang throughout the arena. Shinsou jumped off his teammate's shoulders. [Name] exhaled the breath she didn't know she was holding and wiped some residue off her forehead.

"IN FIRST, TODOROKI'S TEAM! IN SECOND, BAKUGO'S TEAM! IN THIRD, TETSUT- WAIT, NO! WHAT? IT'S SHINSOU'S TEAM!" The crowd screamed hysterically as Shinsou and [Name] looked at each other with a smirk across their lips.

Sadly, the other teammates, Ojiro and Aoyama, looked confused. They were under Shinsou's mind control after all, and [Name] kind of felt bad for not telling them... But the deed was done.

"ALLLLRIGHTTT! NOW IT'S TIME FOR THE MIDDAY BREAK!"

As everyone left the arena to get food and rest, all of [Name]'s adrenaline rushed out of her body, and she suddenly realized just how much her limbs were hurting.

"HEY, POCCHARI!" Bakugo screeched angrily. A vein popped in [Name]'s forehead as she turned around and forced a smile.

"Yes? What can I do for you today, your highness?"

"Come here."

Without warning, the taller male had picked [Name] up and slung her over his shoulder. As her vision flipped upside down, the blood rushed to her head, and the girl was getting a VERY nice view of Bakugo's firm, muscular booty.

"Bakugo put me right down or I will squeeze your fine asscheeks SO hard."

"The fuCK?! DON'T MAKE ME CHANGE MY MIND!"

"Where are we going?"

"To the food stalls." He grunted, looking at the ground.

"You mean.." The girl gasped dramatically, stars in her eyes.

"Yeah. I'm gonna buy you something as an apology for pushing you over in the minefield. But next time you don't get out of the fucking way I'm not gonna even say sorry." He said, blushing slightly.

"AWW, BAKU!" The girl squealed as she hugged the blonde's legs and squished her cheek against his... Cheeks.

"[NAME] STOP RUBBING YOUR COOTIES ALL OVER MY ASS-"

"So I was the product of a Quirk marriage." A low voice said from a secluded alleyway.

[Name] and Bakugo paused their arguing and widened their eyes. Bakugo slipped behind one of the walls and was quiet, listening to Todoroki talking.

"This is eavesdropping!" [Name] harshly whispered.

"Shut up!" Bakugo hissed back. The girl wriggled around in his grip, but Bakugo kept a firm hand on her butt, which was slung over his shoulder, to prevent her from doing so. The girl widened her eyes and blushed 20 million different shades of red.

"I was only created to surpass All Might, but I'll never be a tool of my father's. My mother... All the memories I have of my mother, she was always... Crying."

[Name] stopped fidgeting and and went limp. Bakugo looked down at her with raised eyebrows, but looked back to Todoroki.

"My mother told me my left side was unbearable to look at. She despised it. So she poured boiling water on my face."

[Name] paled considerably. So this boy... He was hiding so much behind a mask and she didn't even know it? Her heart ached for Todoroki. He was mature and strong, but underneath all that... He was still just an innocent boy who needed love.