63: [NAME]'S SUPERHERO MOVIE

In which [Name]'s badass fights for the fame she deserves. 

_____

[NAME] GROANED AS SHE CAME TO, IN THE SAME ROOM AS BEFORE SHE WAS KNOCKED OUT. Around her ankles and wrists were chains, attaching to the wall, yet still giving her a large range of motion. The [h/c] haired girl quickly stood up and tried to make sense of what was happening.

"Hey! Eri, are you there? Come on out, I'll even give you half of my stripper money! We can buy Animal Crossing and play together!" [Name] banged on the closed door, which was now locked. No response.

The [h/c] haired girl went silent and looked around the room that she was trapped in. A door that led to what looked like a balcony was locked as well.

In the corner of the room was a sleeping man, decked out in a colorful flower lei and sunglasses that displayed, in large rainbow comic sans font, the words "Big Daddy."

"Yooo, this man is shlumped," [Name] sat on the ground, talking to him (even though he was knocked the hell out) like the weirdo she was. After a couple minutes however, the girl was starting to get bored.

"Fuck, I need to charge my DS to play Nintendogs," [Name] mumbled.

She found an outlet with two other plugs attached and carelessly tore one out, only to hear a loud beep that sounded like a machine flatlining. [Name] dumbly stared at the monitor that was making the sound for a few long seconds, and then widened her eyes and started screeching bloody murder.

"Oh SHIT! THIS BITCH AIN'T SLEEPING, HE'S ON MOTHERFUCKING LIFE SUPPORT!" The [h/c] haired girl clumsily scrambled to plug the wires back in. After doing so, she staggered to the man's side frantically. 

"Miss Keisha? Miss Keisha? Miss KEISHAAA?! OH MY FUCKING GOD, HE'S FUCKIN DEAD!" [Name] cried, slapping the shit out of him for any kind of reaction. Suddenly, the flatlining sound stopped and [Name] sighed with relief, sinking to the ground. 

However, her relief was short-lived, as the door to the room suddenly whirled open to reveal an angry looking man in a typical Frat boy Hawaiian shirt and khakis. Over his face, he wore a toucan shaped bird mask.

"CHISAKI WITH DA TOUCAN MASK?!!" [Name] screeched with fear, shrinking against the wall.

"What the hell?!" He said angrily. "This is a PRIVATE PARTY for the allying of the LOV and Hassakai, although it's just a formality because the League is a bunch of baby bitches and I hate them. AnyWAYS-- YOU SHOULDN'T BE HERE!"

From behind him, a shadow loomed into [Name]'s view-- Shigaraki, dressed in a coconut bra and a hula skirt.

"WHY ARE YOU HERE?" Shigaraki pointed, his coconut boobs jiggling violently with every word.

"Um.. I thought I saw Eri and I followed her?" [Name] paled.

"Eri" entered the room, and only then did [Name] realize that Eri was not, in fact, a 6 foot tall man with arrows on his head. Hey, atleast [Name] got the hair color right. 

"Oh." [Name]'s brain cells committed mega-mitosis.

"How did you mistake Eri for a grown man..." Overhaul deadpanned .

"I don't know, I guess she never skips ab day?" [Name] laughed nervously, as the villains backed her into a corner.

"Schewpid girl! Wot is a little hero like yew gonna do against us! Yor brain iz tha size ov a crumpet!" Chronostasis laughed evilly. 

"B-But-" [Name] paled, as her back hit the wall.

"No cuts, no butts, no coconuts," Shigaraki laughed evilly, then glaring at [Name] as she snorted at his words.