03: BIG NOSE, BIG ASS

In which [Name] finds out the truth about her best friend and reveals why she skrted over to Japan. 

_____

[NAME] QUICKLY WALKED TO THE INFIRMARY WITH THE INTENTION OF SEEING IZUKU, because he had gone and broken his bones. The female knocked gently on the door of the large infirmary, but it sounded like it was too quiet for anyone to have heard. She decided to open the door a bit to see if Recovery Girl was there.

"-I understand that you're not used to One for All yet. It makes sense, because I just passed this quirk onto you. As you keep training, you'll be able to control this quirk. Soon, your bones won't break." A man's voice echoed from the other side of the room.

Now, [Name] could have just walked away and minded her own business, but there were two similarities between her nose and ass: they were big, and she liked to stick it where it didn't belong.

Besides, she had been wondering for a while how Izuku had all of a sudden developed his quirk. High school was definitely too late for someone to mysteriously manifest their quirk.

As she hid behind another bed, [Name] gasped quietly to see All Might standing next to Izuku in his manly, muscular glory. Kirishima would have cried tears of manliness joy.

But there was something wrong.. He looked almost... Tired.

Suddenly, without warning, smoke started emitting from the Hero's body. [Name] would have made a fart joke or something, but she was too concerned and worried to do so. Immense amounts of smoke were shielding her vision, until it all evaporated away and all that was left was a skinny, blonde man.

"Mrs. [Name]!" A stern voice called out. Recovery Girl stood behind the (h/c) haired female, hands on her hips. [Name] cursed in her brain as she discovered that her cover had been blown. She stood up slowly and calmly, red faced.

"[Name]?" Midoriya called out, confused. Then, he slightly panicked and glanced between All Might's weak form and his best friend.

"Ah, young [Name]! This is quite embarrassing... But it's okay! I trust that you'll keep this a secret?" All Might asked. She nodded quickly, then walked to Izuku's side.

"Yes sir!"

"Izu, are you alright?" She asked quickly, holding his hand and examining it.

"Yeah, all thanks to Recovery Girl!" he smiled and blushed a bit at the closeness and the touching, although he would be lying if he said he didn't like it.

"Oh, thank goodness! So... You have All Might's quirk?" She asked. Izuku nodded, and proceeded to explain. Finally, everything made sense. [Name] looked into his bright, green eyes, and he widened them slightly before relaxing and gazing back into her (e/c) ones. He felt... Strangely calm when he looked at [Name]'s eyes.

Izuku's eyes trailed down to her collarbone, to the exposed scar mark running along it. It was quite big, but he forgot it was there most times because she tended to wear hoodies and sweatshirts that covered that area.

Seeing it made him... Angry. How Kacchan hurt her like that and he wasn't able to stop it. The memories of his childhood brought up another question.

"Hey [Name]... I've always wondered something."

"Ne, what is it?"

"I know you didn't really care about being a hero. When I asked you to be one for me... That was when I was quirkless. Now that I have a quirk, why are you still trying to be a hero?" Izuku asked. "Did you change your mind?"