05: BLOOD LOSS

In which [Name] literally yeets a human across a building.

_____

[NAME]'S HEARTBEAT WAS CURRENTLY MORE INTENSE THAN WHEN SHE TRIED TO sneak downstairs at 3:00 AM to eat string cheese and thot pockets. Her hands were slightly sweaty and scarred due to the fact that when she got nervous, she pushed her nails into her soft skin. It was a habit since her childhood.

All this stress was because any second, Bakugo could pop out of the corner and literally murder [Name]'s punk ass. Izuku and the (h/c) hair female were now lurking around the building, trying to find the best way to get to the nuclear weapon. After a minute of walking around and seeing nothing, [Name] couldn't help but slip deep into her thoughts.

Izuku and I decided that if we saw the villains, he'd hold them back while I go retrieve the nuclear weapon. But... I don't feel good leaving Izu to Kacchan. What if he gets seriously hurt? Kacchan doesn't hold b-

BOOM!

[Name] was quickly pulled out of her thoughts as she heard an loud explosion near her ear. She grunted in pain as she found herself on the ground, Izuku on top of her. Thank god he had been there to push her away, or else she would have been a pile of explosion afterdust.

They slid a foot or two before Izuku quickly got off the (h/c) female, looking towards the explosion. Thick, heavy dust rose in the air, so it was hard to see. A warm and smooth liquid trickled out of [Name]'s ear and she grimaced when she realized her ear was bleeding because of the loud explosion.

"[Name], you okay?" Izuku said urgently as he stood up, taking a fighting stance. the girl jumped up and also got ready to fight, giving out a solid 'yeah, thanks.'

"Come on Deku... Don't dodge!" A rough, intimidating voice called. With a swipe of his arm, Bakugo cleared the dust and stood tall and proud, his crimson eyes full of bloodthirst.

"I'm not gonna mess you up to the point where the match is going to be stopped... BUT I'M GONNA GET PRETTY CLOSE!" Bakugo yelled as he dashed towards Midoriya and [Name].

"AGGHH!" Izuku yelled out a battle cry as he suddenly rushed into Bakugo and grabbed his gauntlet, supporting Bakugo's weight with his arms. Then, with a pivot of his foot, he threw Bakugo to the ground while still holding onto his gauntlet.

When Bakugo hit the floor, he let out a choking sound as a few drops of blood flew from his mouth.

"My Deku isn't always going to mean useless!" Izuku said angrily. He looked slightly shaken and most of his costume was destroyed, but he wasn't giving up. Bruised and battered, the green haired boy was still standing.

Wow... Deku's gotten so strong.. I'm so proud of him... Now's not the time to get distracted! I need to help!

"[NAME], GO!" Izuku screamed as Bakugo unfurled his palm. Widening her eyes, the (h/c) haired girl snapped out of her thoughts about snapping out of her thoughts and made a desperate attempt to run away from the scene to go retrieve the nuclear weapon.

However, nobody would expect what Bakugo did next. It seemed like he was about to go for Midoriya, but he suddenly aimed an explosion at the nearest wall. The debris and pieces of the building came tumbling down, forming a wall. [Name] could hear Midoriya trying to get through, but now it was just her and Bakugo. She had to fight him alone.

"YOU!" He screamed, and suddenly lunged at her with no warning.

Yelping in surprise, the female tumbled to the ground. She gasped in surprise and pain as Bakugo straddled her waist, his palm slowly moving closer to her face. She could smell the nitroglycerin and feel the heat of his explosions, and the fact that he could quite literally blow her head off at this very moment was not good for her crippling anxiety. His eyes were bloodshot, wide and honestly had a hint of insanity in them.