RECAP

helloooo I've missed you all <3 I am probably going to be updating and finishing this book in the next few weeks/months since it's finally summer for me again. 

Updates will be slow but I'll try my best to speed it along. Don't know if many people are going to read it, or if they even kept it in their libraries--but we'll see I guess! 

Regardless I'd just like to thank everyone for their support and messages- I couldn't reply, but I do read them, and I'm very thankful for you all <3 love you! 

Now, here's a recap incase you forgot! 

_______________

RECAP

[Name] [L. Name] was born on a remote island on which quirks were unheard of. 

In fact, since quirks were unfamiliar to the island's inhabitants, even more so without modern technology, the island's people began to shun those who displayed development of a quirk, even going as far as to hunt them down and kill them. This act became routine, and these people were called quirk-executioners Their jobs were to eliminate those with quirks and keep their killings underground and quiet so that other countries could not meddle.

Although not many people on the island had quirks, [M/N] did. She was a radiant woman who gave birth to none other than [Name]. [M/N] was able to hide her quirk for as long as she possibly could, but even she knew her luck would run out eventually. Unfortunately, tragedy struck when [Name]'s family was found out to have quirks. [Name] was bribed from the quirk-executioners on her day of death by a mysterious man who wanted to perform experiments on her. These experiments meddled with her plasma quirk, creating something different than her usual plasma-- an ashy, demonic substance. While [Name] has now learned to keep her quirk malfunctions under control, it sometimes goes haywire when she is under distress.

[Name] was eventually rescued and taken to Japan and given to Shota Aizawa, her new guardian--only after leaving her homeland an uninhabited graveyard. 

[Name] became friends with Midoriya right off the bat. Her relationship with Bakugo is a bit strained at times, especially because of their childhood conflicts. She quite enjoys talking to Todoroki because he never understands her jokes and she thinks that's fucking hilarious. She gets along well with the girls in her class,  is best gamer buddies with Denki Kaminari, and is best workout buddies with Eijiro Kirishima, although when Kirishima forces her to actually exercise, she runs away and sleeps on the gym toilets in the baby diaper changing room so he won't find her. She would shove her foot in Mineta's mouth if only he wouldn't enjoy that kind of thing. Oh, and she french kissed a villain once but the whole situation had deeper meaning so it's okay, although not according to the law. It's safe to say that literally everyone mentioned above simps for her, although she can be oblivious at times. 

[Name] is now training with Hawks and Mirko and is currently on her first major mission: getting Eri out of the Hassaikai hideout.

EDIT: I would also like to mention that in my past chapters, namely the ones I wrote in 2018, I may have written some offensive terms. I'd like to sincerely apologize for those- back then I was not educated on certain topics and have now tried my best to take out what was said and have learned why what I said was bad. I sincerely apologize for my actions and It will not happen again.