66: CANDICE

*sorry this chapter is a bit anticlimactic. just getting back into the gist of writing

tw for emetophobia at the end 

___

In which [Name] should have just went back to sleep because curiosity kills the cat

______

"ONCE THEY READ THE WARRANT, CHARGE IN!" ONE OF THE OFFICERS ORDERED, AFTER banging on the door of Overhaul's hideout. Everyone stood in silence outside of the Hassaikai's hideout. [Name] fidgeted with the feather on the thin chain that Hawks had given her last night. She was honestly probably annoying the shit out of him by doing so, but she didn't really care.

"Well, looks like they're not home-" [Name] was about to turn around before being rudely interrupted by a massive mafia member slamming through the door, barreling into everything that was in his path on the street.

The [h/c] haired girl instinctively grabbed the nearest officer, dragging him out of the line of fire. Izuku had done the same, and the two met in the middle, backs against each other, ready to fight. That is, until Ryuku turned into her weird-dragon thingy and everyone else ran inside the hideout.

As the police were tussling with the less-dangerous Hassaikai members, Kirishima, Tamaki, [Name], Fatgum, and the others ran deeper into the hideout, but suddenly, the walls started changing shape.

"Shit," [Name] cursed. She grabbed a nearby pillar to steady her footing. Kirishima wasn't as lucky however, as he stumbled right on top of [Name], flushing slightly as she wrapped her arm around his waist to stabilize him as well.

However, [Name] had no time to think about how her head was currently being pushed into Kirishima's warm and VERY EXPOSED mommy milkers or the fact that his heart was beating so loud it was resonating throughout her entire body. The older heroes confirmed that the walls changing around was the result of someone's quirk.

As much as Kirishima wanted to stay in his cute crush's arms forever, he pulled away as he steadied himself. Mirio ran ahead, since he was the only one who could get through the walls.

"Even if you get there, you won't be able to do anything by yourself." A rumbling voice echoed throughout the hall, and a large hole opened up in the ground without any warning.

[Name], as well as literally everyone else shrieking, because who wouldn't when falling down a long, dark hole, possibly about to get crushed to death by the ground below?

However, the only thing [Name] crushed was her father. Literally, the [h/c] haired girl landed on Aizawa's back, making him look like the personification of death himself.

"Shit, I knew I shouldn't have stepped on those cracks in middle school..." [Name] groaned, coming to terms with the fact that she had probably broken Aizawa's back.

"How strange... Some heroes have fallen from the sky."

[Name] and her father, along with everyone else, scrambled to their feet upon hearing sinister voices.

"You all go! I'll take care of this!" Tamaki said. "The pros need to save their strength."

[Name] glanced at Tamaki with surprise, only to be further impressed as she saw raw, angry energy swirling in his normally passive and timid orbs. She knew Tamaki was strong, but she never would have imagined he'd step up like this.