25: ENDEAVOR HAS BIG BOOBS

In which two boys confess their love... To each other? Wait, never mind!

_______

A SOFT BED AND VOICES ARGUING WERE THE FIRST THINGS [Name] sensed when she came to. Opening her bleary eyes, she stared at the disoriented ceiling for a couple seconds before looking around.

Todoroki, Midoriya, and Iida were all standing near their own beds in hospital gowns like the one [Name] had on. Todoroki seemed too angry to notice [Name] had woken up as he argued with someone on the other side of the room. [Name]'s head turned.

"A furry?" She yelped as she sat up quickly, causing pain to blossom throughout her head.

It was not a furry, thank goodness. It was just the Police Chief, who was half dog.

Imagine if your mom and her dog did the hanky panky and created a half dog... Not that is not something I would want to think about.

The three male students looked towards her, their gazes softening. The sunlight filtering in through the window cast Midoriya's and Todoroki's faces in a beautiful soft glow, but the pleasing sight was interrupted as Takashi and his crusty eyelinered face stomped up to [Name].

"Jeez, you're even more high maintenance than my skincare routine! I told you to help your friends, not get in trouble with the fucking police!" He growled.

"Aww, don't lie! You're happy I'm alive! Come here you cute little..." [Name] rambled on and on while she basically smothered Takashi's face into her chest. Poor Todoroki and Midoriya could only watch with confusion and slight jealousy.

The conversation was finished quickly, and [Name] found out that Stain had died when his rib bone had punctured his lung. This gave her a slight eerie feeling- after all, it was the (h/c) haired girl that had broken his ribcage. She thought about his eyes and shuddered. He had spoken to her like she was one of them, a villain. He had compared himself to her, he didn't kill her.

The police left, and with a grunt, Takashi explained everything.

"So basically, we didn't defeat the villain, Endeavor did?" [Name] asked, then shrugged. "Fine with me."

Everyone left until it was just Iida, Izuku, [Name], and Todoroki in the room. Iida explained how he hurt his hand, and Todoroki smiled a little.

"I guess I'm the hand crippler,"

"Oh pfft- hand crippler-" [Name] snorted. So the boy could joke, even if he pronounced 'meme' as 'mee-mee.'

_______

"Takashi. What are these?" Kyouki asked slowly, raising an eyebrow. He had rushed back from the city he was in once he heard news of the Hosu attack. "I told you, you can't keep influencing young people like this."

"iT'S noT A PHasE!@Q(#*Q@#!!!!" Takashi said angrily, storming off to his room like a butthurt little kid.

'Those' happened to be pictures that Takashi had taken on his phone of the nightclub night, then proceeded to leave his phone unlocked and on one of the lab tables like the dumbass he was.

Kyouki raised a picture of [Name] taken when she was twerking and flossing at the same time, which made her look like some kind of deformed llama. Takashi's backside was in the background, his pants pulled down and his beautiful, pale, baby bottom soft cheeks wildin out there.

"My fatass thought that was a chicken nugget," [Name] snorted, pointing at herself.

_______