35: BRUH MOMENT: THE SEQUAL

in which summer training camp starts, and so do the bruh moments. 

_______

"U.A HIGH HAS FINISHED ITS FIRST SEMESTER AND STARTED SUMMER VACATION. However... Those of you trying to be heroes will not receive any days of rest. At this Summer training camp, we'll have you aiming for Plus Ultra!" Aizawa said, wrinkling his nose unenthusiastically. "Seriously can someone change our cringey motto? I feel dumb as f-"

"SOoooo IZU!" [Name] smirked, leaping towards the unfortunate green haired boy, who immediately turned bright red at the closeness. "Do you eat your banana with or without the shell?"

"I don't know man sometimes I just gotta get a taste of that shell, it really do be like that tho 😍🤑" Kaminari called from a distance.

"No one asked, Kaminari." Todoroki replied emotionlessly.

"Imagine having daddy issues," Kaminari savagely retorted, whipping on Dat HotnCold Bitch.™

"sOOOO, CLASS 1-A HAS PEOPLE WHO HAVE TO TAKE REMEDIAL CLASSES? HUUUH?! ISN'T THAT WEIRD, ESPECIALLY BECAUSE THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO BE BETTER THAN CLASS B?!!!! WHAT IS THI-"

"Literally shut up you liberal," [Name] said as she smacked Monoma's head. The boy fell to the ground and was handed off to Kendou.

"CLASS A! PLEASE LINE UP!"

"Oh shit oh shit my dad forgot to sign my permission slip-" [Name] paled slightly.

"Bitch are you for real?" Aizawa said, deadpanning.

As 1-A got onto the bus, [Name] slid into the seat next to Kirishima, taking out her phone, playing a game.

"Mind if I sit here?" The girl asked. Kirishima blushed a little and shook his head, watching the female with interest. After her game getting interrupted multiple times with a notification, she stood up on the bus angrily, despite the driver's protests.

"ALRIGHT, WHICH ONE OF YOU CUCKS KEEPS AIRDROPPING ME HENTAI FEET PICS?!" She screeched, glaring around. From behind her, Kaminari and Mineta sank down in their seats and giggled.

After everything had settled down, things had become quiet, save for the soft, dull humming of the bus wheels against the pavement.

[Name] found the screen of her phone starting to get slightly blurred as her surroundings gently and smoothly went up and down with the vehicle. As small teardrops formed in her eyes due to exhaustion, she drifted in and out of sleep.

Kirishima looked at the girl. It looked like she hadn't slept for a while, plus the red haired boy knew that since they had to get up early today, [Name] couldn't have gotten enough rest.

He ever so gently pushed her head against his shoulder, letting her lean on him. The girl immediately fell out of sleep, her chest rising with the same beautiful pace as Kirishima's.

_______

"We're here." Aizawa said gruffly, and [Name] jerked awake. Her face heated up slightly as she realized she was face to face with a sleeping redhead, his jawline against her head. She stared at his sunlight-illuminated face for a moment, at the scar on his eye, then stood up and stretched. As everyone piled out of the bus half asleep, they noticed a black car nearby. 

"ERAAASER!" A cheerful, feminine voice rang out. [Name] looked at the lone car standing at the 'rest area' only to be assaulted with glitter and brightness.

"We're the wild, wild PUSSYCATS!"

Kaminari suddenly snorted loudly and puffed out his cheeks, looking like he was having an ashthma attack or something.