»Chapter~81

With much pleading he let you stay in the room while jungkook went for frequent bathroom breaks drinking fucktons of water. You kept staring at him being amused.

"Stop staring at me as if I am some dinosaur. And please spray that perfume between your legs and neck again."

"W-What?"

"My senses are very sharp right now. I can smell you getting wet just by looking at me which isn't the safest right now."

"Eww that's gross."

"That's a turn on."

"Are you are werewolf?"

"No I'm Jungkook." He said with an annoyed expression. "You know, you smelling things like that.....it's really weird. Can you smell me during period?"

"I can smell blood."

You gulp. "What are you exactly?"

"Didn't I say I'll explain you in the morning? Even your voice is turning me on." He glared at you.

"O-Ok. One last question."

"Speak."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Can I see your boner?"

"WHAT??!! NO!! THAT'S EMBARRASSING!! WHY DO YOU WANT TO SEE IT?"

"For educational purposes........."

There was a weird silence in the room while you and Jungkook made continuous eye contact.

He sighed. "You are a total pervert." The man took the covers off biting his lips.

"I-I just want to see it in close up......." You gulp and slowly sat on the corner of the bed. The the clear outline of his rock hard cock along with a small wet spot urged you to just submit to him and happily take whatever he was giving.

That monstrous looking thing's gonna be inside you in the near future.

"Don't lick and bite your lips."

You cover your mouth instantly just staring at it. While, Jungkook was sighing and panting hard. His legs shifted continuously. He was sweating profusely. "You know, I can still make out that you are getting wet thinking about my dick. That smell is too erotic."

You quickly hide your face under the blanket. "W-What the fuck?! Don't say weird things like that!"

"That's not weird? It's hot. You know men are turned on by the pheromones your pretty pussies release right? When you are wet? They smell so good unless you have a vaginal infection."

Sus

"H-How do you know what it smells like?"

The man shrugged. "Yours is tasty."

You gasped. "Do you sniff me when I'm sleeping or something?! What a creepy thing to say!"

The man didn't answer.

You look at him adamantly. "I've never had an infection in my life."

The man grinned. "All the way better, hm? I'll take good care of that pussy too. Make sure it's happy. Just thinking about that distinctive taste of your cunt makes me go ferral.....ugh.... I'll burry my face in it and lick that sweet cunt for hours." He grabbed his cock and groaned before throwing his head back.

"You are a pervert aren't you?" You squint your eyes at him.

He shrugged. "I never said I wasn't."

You just whine and throw a pillow on him. "D-Don't say stuff like that!"