»Chapter~57

You wake in the middle of the night feeling your throat extremely dry. The jug on the side table was so you go down and grab a glass of water. It was awfully quiet at 4 in the morning, you both had to wake up in a few hours.

Wanting a few cubes of ice in your glass, you open the freezer. Taking out 3 cubes and silently drop them in your glass. You chug on the glass closing the door.

But you feel something weird.

As if you missed something.

You slowly open the freezer door again and see a weird white cylinder blending in the surrounding behind the tub of ice-cream Jungkook had bought for you. You carefully grab it and place it on the counter. Assuming the lid in the darkness you carefully try to twist it open.

You flip it on your palm and hear a gurgling sound suddenly feel something cold in your hands.

There were 2 small glass jars with a weird greenish liquid filled inside it. The moonlight made something glisten inside the jell like substance.

Chills ran down your spine as you saw what was inside the jars.

An eyeball with nerves intact and a human finger.

Your breathing started getting faster as the eyeball weirdly stared back at you through the glass with inhumanly dilated pupil.

You almost dropped it.

With shaky hands, you took a deep breath and arranged the jars back into the canister closing the lid tightly shut. You literally felt like puking at the image of the bone marrow peeking out of the chopped finger.

Why? Was the only thing surrounding your brain.

He must have a reason. Jungkook......he isn't like this.

Or is he?

That night where he had gone wild waking up in the middle of night flashed through your mind.

The butcher knife covered in blood...

The way he was sweating and panting that day when you had made an entrance in his house out of nowhere.

He was nervous that day. And working for him for the last six months, you knew one thing.

Jeon Jungkook is never nervous.

You remembered when he said the weird knocking sounds were of his treadmill.

But clearly, his gym was way to low in the underground and not a sound goes through the closed doors of the gym.

You had experienced that.

You remember the room with the code panel you couldn't open. You had asked him about that and in return he had said it was made by the guy who used to live in this place earlier. He had stressed on not to touch it and mentioned that it was just a storeroom.

Why does a store room have a coding security and not his own room?

Weird.

You place the container back in the freezer and make your way to the locked room.

You look around making sure he hasn't woken up from his slumber and try to twist the door knob open.

Locked.

A few months back when Jungkook had just started flirting with you, you remember you had overread some weird message he had sent to an unknown number.

And you clearly remembered it because it was far beyond normal.