»Chapter~85

"You said you had to jump in order to kiss me right?" You were in the bedroom right now. Jungkook had only showered a few minutes ago and was now in black comfortable pants. You nod.

Jungkook chuckled and hooked his hands under your arms lifting you up like a kid again. He kissed you while you wrapped your hands and legs around him. "I'll kiss you like this then." You grin and place kisses all over his face. He placed you on the bed and pulled the blankets over cuddling with you. His fingers traced on the side of your stomach. "I only let you come with me today because today's mission was quick and safe. You are going to stay home next time."

You nod nuzzling in his chest. "Did you like your field trip baby?" He carresed your hair aside pecking your cheek.

"It was awesome!!" You chim making him laugh.

"You all were soo cool!!" You say being excited while he trailed his fingers across your cheek. Jungkook pecked your nose. "I'm am always cool. Be it Mr. Jeon or be it Golden."

You kiss him again. "You know? I'm waiting for you to propose me. I know we have been together only for a year now but I still feel I've been with you all my life."

"Our hearts were always connected. I can't tell you anything about my proposal because that's gonna be a surprise for you."

You gasped. "Have you decided anything?!!"

"I can't tell you that princess." You sigh hiding in his chest. Jungkook chuckled. "I know you hate surprises."

"Actually I don't think this as a surprise.....I know we are gonna marry. I know you are gonna propose me."

"But you don't know how and when I'm gonna propose you." You laughed. "They changed your DNA right?" You ask him.

"Few genome sequences for acquiring specific characteristics."

"So.... when we have children, are they going to be like you?" He paused. "That's.........a good question. I never actually thought about it. But if they are going to be like me, they won't go through the pain and difficulties I went through. Because I was cooked up in a lab for 2 years while on the other hand they will be born with it."

"What if the codes don't match?"

"You mean if the chromosomes won't cross or if our DNAs won't bond?" You nod. "I don't think so. That's not possible. The altered sequences are only of mammals which have closest characteristics to us. And I'm mostly a human so that's not possible."

"But one thing is sure.... they are going to be extremely smart than the kids of their age. They will gain mental maturity at a young age."

"That's good to hear..." You say while drawing circles on his chest. "Were you afraid that our kids would turn up like me?"

"Not afraid.....just inquisitive. I won't mind if my kids are some super humans, that would be cool." He laughed. "Earlier you said that Jimin was addicted to sex. Why aren't you? You were horny too right?"

"That's because I didn't try it in the first place. Because I was in love with someone whom I thought was dead. I couldn't move on because I was still attached. And I was was scared that I might hurt someone. I just masturbated that too with a healthy number of times. You can't get addicted to the things you don't try."

"So what if you try it? Would you get addicted now?" He smirked. "That's the animal part in me. Yes I'll get addicted and would have the urge to fuck at least once in a day." You gulp. "I hope you will be able to take me everyday without whining. You will satisfy me, won't you kitten?"

"W-What if I whine?"

"You being feisty turns me on even more. You would have no escape."

"But what if I really don't want to?"