»Chapter~46

He grabbed the hem of his t-shirt and slowly pulled it over head. You nearly drooled at the sight of his abs flexing and the slight veins which traveled down towards his v-line. Chocolate.

You timidly shifted back till your head touched the headboard. "You are such a tease." He groaned and and roughly pulled your leg towards him. You whimpered when you felt his warm hands gliding under your t-shirt. "Such a pretty baby." His tongue wandered on your neck as he teased and flicked you with it. Your jaw went slack as he squeezed your thighs sensually. You had worn shorts with oversized t-shirt. All his casual style consisted of oversized things.

You were scared because you knew that Jungkook was highly turned on.

"JJ-Jungkook." His deep humming near your ear caused you to shiver. "I-I had said something to you in the parking lot that day. I-I'm not ready yet. P-Please." You had a firm grip over his muscular shoulders.

As soon as he heard you, he stopped immediately. "Y/n......." he gently stroked your hair aside and carresed your face. "You should never say 'please' to stop anyone. Just a single 'no' and I'll back off. Always remember, I won't touch you without your consent." He pecked your forehead.

"Starting from now, if you ever feel uncomfortable, you can tell me to stop. Although it is really difficult for me......" he grinned, "........because you are so beautiful, I'll stop. Because I love you." He hugged you tightly. "My baby." He pecked your cheek.

You couldn't help but tear up by the way he said it. "I love you too." You hugged him tightly.

"And by the way, I wasn't even going make you have sex with me even though I knew you would give in after few touches." He cupped your cheeks and looked at you. "I just love to see you getting all flustered under me. I love teasing you and see you shaking."

You blushed.

"It's really cute to see you get all curled up in a little fluff ball when I touch you even slightly."

"But when you try to be bold........" he licked his lips. "It's sure a turn on. So I suggest you not to do it if you don't want me to pounce over you like a wild beast."

You frowned. "You are not a beast. You are the most beautiful and loving man I've ever seen."

He laughed. "And you are a rare wild beauty, My princess." Your stomach bubbled up when you heard My.

"So, your majesty. Do I have the honour to share my first, proper kiss with you?" You reddened and nodded shyly.

His lips.

The thought made you feel dizzy. He smiled softly. "Ok then. I'm going to experience the best moment of my life in a few seconds." You giggled as he gently laid you on the back and hovered over you.

You clenched your fists.

"Stop panicking! I can hear your heart jumping out of your chest." You sucked in breath and looked at him. Jungkook leaned with his eyes open and carefully placed his lips on yours. You quickly grab his arms to control yourself from combusting.

He stayed like this for a while and then broke the kiss while looking at you. You were panting.

"Congratulations, your lips aren't virgin anymore." He grins while boping your nose and then lays on his back closing his eyes and smiling contently.

Is he sleeping?

"Aren't you going to do anything else?" You ask him while still blushing hard.

He frowns and looks at you. "What do you mean? I just kissed you. And you were uncomfortable if touched you more."

"I-I mean s-something else in the k-k-kiss"

"What is that something else in the kiss? I didn't understand."

Is he kidding?

You pressed your lips in a thin line. "Are you going just peck me your whole life?"

Whole life.

He lays on his side as his perfect brow shot up. "What are you talking about? I just kissed you on your lips."

"You pecked me! You didn't kiss me!" You were glowing red now.

"And what is the difference between a peck and a kiss?" He had a poker face on. You opened your mouth to say something but then stopped and narrowed your eyes.

"Tell me." He tilted his head innocently. "What's the difference between a peck and a kiss?"

"Nothing." You shook your head as tossed the blanket over your head facing away from him.

"Ok then." Jungkook nods and switches the light off and lays on his back. You desperately wanted him to wrap his arms around you. You lie awake as you stare off into space.

You knew he was teasing you. But the look on his face told you otherwise. He isn't that innocent. Hell, he doesn't have a single speck of innocence unlike his face. Then why didn't he kiss you? Did you have a bad breath? Or he was simply disgusted after kissing you slightly.

Out of nowhere, you felt strong grasps around your waist as you were pulled closer his broad chest hitting your back. You sigh as his lips travel feverishly over your shoulder while his big warm palms sliding inside your t-shirt. His manly scent made you lose your senses. "Does kissing involves tongue y/n?" You froze at his question. "Does it involve teeth? Do I get to taste you? Huh?" Jungkook starts kneeding your stomach. "Should I bite and suck on your soft lips?" He asked while doing the same on the nape of your neck. You moan softly. "Do you want that? Want me to play with your tongue?" His hand was snaking upwards to your chest. Jungkook stopped just under your bossom gently stroking his fingers around. "Well then why didn't you say so?"

The lamp was switched on as he pulled you on your back and pushed himself above you ghosting his lips on yours. You involuntarily part them. "What do you want y/n?"

"Kiss me." You breathed. "For real."

You heard an airly chuckle. "Buckle up princess and enjoy the ride."