»Chapter~55

"He has been happier since he met you."

His words coaxed a smile on your face. "I want him to be happier and be proud of himself. Sometimes he becomes too insecure about himself. I don't want that." You looked towards Jungkook who was busy helping namjoon with the speakers. His lips puckered up cutely while he concentrated.

You knew his every expression now.

While you were busy admiring your boyfriend they both looked at each other.

"You really love him huh?" Taehyung asked you. You chuckled. "I love him more than anything else in the world."

You were now sure of it.

"He's beautiful." You smiled.

Jimin grinned with his cute crescent eyes. "Damm find me a girl like y/n dude." Taehyung said and punched jimin in the shoulder. You laughed.

"Who wants some sprite??!!!" Hoseok yelled while arranging the the 3 2litre bottles of sprite.

"Me!!" You raised your hands. "Here comes the sprite enthusiasts!" He threw you a glass which you easily caught and then poured some sprite into it.

"Y/n!" I told you not to run away!" Jungkook lightly slapped your head.

"Hey! You were the one to run away with namjoon!" You smack his thigh.

"Excuse him, he's a namjoon enthusiast. Follows him everywhere."

"Shut up midget!"

"Hey! Just because you all are a little taller than average doesn't mean jimin is short!" You yell.

"Y/n..." Jimin teared up. "Can I kiss you?"

"Not over my motherfucking carcass! He carries STDs. I even fear of being with him in the same room."

You thought jimin was a cute little virgin.

He slumped and pouted in tiny. "You are meanie!"

"Hey! I actually think his height is perfect. At least I don't have to tip toe while kissing him."

Jimin stood up, his hands trying to engulf you in a hug. "Come here baby, give me a kiss." He dramatically puckered his lips.

"Hell no." Jungkook came in between and pushed him away. "Y/n, I want you to stay 20 feet away from him. And I'll chop my legs if you want. You. Are. Not. Going. To. Kiss. Him. Even. On. His. Disgusting. Cheeks."

"Who are you? Her dad?"

"Her fucking boyfriend!"

"What about me?" Taehyung suddenly pulls you into his lap and kisses your cheek. You instantly freeze and redden up. You are sitting on a 6 inch dick right now.

Yes, you may have seen him getting all naughty.......

"WHAT IN THE EVERLOVING HELL!!" Jungkook goes berserk and yeets you out of his grasp.

"I like his deep voice though." Taehyung winks at your comment as he causally rests his hands behind his head, his legs spread wide open inviting you to sit on him again.

Jungkook looks like he's about to cry. "I'm trying to save you from these losers and you go and flirt with them."

Hoseok casually pulls you out and kisses your forehead. "My fluffy kitten." Hoseok winks at you.

"She is mine!" Jungkook wraps his arms around you while glaring at hoseok.

"You are my sunshine!!" You make grabby hands at him and giggle.