»Chapter~16

"Who are you?" He asked.

"You don't need to know that."

I quickly tied a blindfold around his eyes and bounded his hands behind his back.

I dragged him to my car and thrashed him in the storage area in the back.

Dang, he was so short and light- weighted. I could carry him with one arm. Must be around 5.6''

It was a one hour drive to the bangtan facility but I completed it in just 40 minutes. He was kicking his feet around the car and I could hear his muffled shouts.

I stopped the car on the gate and then dragged him inside.

It was only us in the facility right now and there was an eerie silence everywhere

Only one light bulb was suspended down in each of the interrogation rooms. I took him in one of them.

I made him sit down on a chair and bounded his wrists and ankles to the chair. I was leaning on the table in front of it.

 I was leaning on the table in front of it

No one spoke for a few minutes. Then he started.

"Why are you doing this?"

"Let's see. You are charged for 7 rapes, 1 attempted rape, 5 murders and a lot of thefts. I can tell that's a valid reason for you to be here."

"I know that you are not working with the police. And what is this attempted rape. I haven't ever failed in fucking some chick. What's this?"

Chick. Seriously? Now I wanna join y/n to kill him in all the ways possible again and again.

"You failed today."

"Wait a minute. I wasn't going to fuck anyone today."

"Oh really? Well, think carefully."
.
.
.
"That wasn't a rape. She herself called me. She was horny, that bitch."

"You swear one more time and I'll end you right here." I seethed.

"And what the fuck do you want to do? You are not even working in the police."