»Chapter~87

"I think I'm gonna start dating again." You look at jimin to hear him sigh. "You are gonna drop your playboy behaviour?" You grin and nudge him teasingly. "I heard you lost your virginity at 16" You grin again. He chuckled. "Yeah when we were in Russia."

"What?" You ask him. He frowned and looked at you. "We completed our training in Russia. The countries actually invested in the project and sents some people to Russia. There are a few few like us in selected countries and we don't know who they are. But they exist just like us. Didn't Jungkook say anything about it?" You frown and shake your head. "Then how did y'all study and graduated in Korea then?" They all smirked. "We never did. We were only trained to be an assassin all those years."

"Then what about all those certificates and degrees-"

"They are all fake. The government issued us those so that we mix up in the normal world. Jungkook started his company with the money his dad left and I got financial support from the government. Everything which we do us based on experience and practice. We were never taught."

"Oh...." You gulp with your eyes still popped out.

Jungkook was so good at his work.

"I know the reason why Jungkook chose this life. But.....what about y'all? Well no one is forced to do these things..."

Jimin nodded. "No one forced us. We went because we wanted to. Since you are a part of our family now, I'll tell you." You smile. "I believed in true love once.....more than Jungkook." Your eyes widened.

The playboy who sleeps with 2 girls in a day?

" I only wanted to give my virginity to someone whom I loved once we were old enough. I was 16 at the time when I fell in love with someone. At the start, everything was going alright and she used to flaunt me everywhere. Her friends used to seduce me but that always failed. But then she started to beg me to have sex with her just because her other friends were. I would have if I was older but loosing your virginity when you are not an adult didn't seem right to me. She did love me but at the end she cheated on me. When I asked why did she do that, she said I wasn't man enough. That if I was a a real man, I would have had sex with her. I just didn't want to do it because because we were quite young. She could have got hurt or else I would have made her pregnant which would be very bad because I couldn't stand up on my own feet to support her and my baby. We both were children ourselves. Moreover, the orphanage would throw us out."

"So that's why you tried to be what you are now." He nodded and told you about his parents and how he ended up in an orphanage. "A few years ago, she suddenly came back when I was successful and famous but i didn't accept her. She was already married with a 2 year old child and was willing to give up everything for me. She thought I was 'man enough' now. Maybe I hated her or I pitied the child because I know how it is to be left all alone so I told her to go back. My life crumbled down the day my father left me alone and it got worse when she cheated on me and said those words. So, I decided not to be sensitive and just be the person whom people seem to love. But I'm tired of this now I just want to return back to my happy self. After looking at you, and how you love Jungkook even after what we are, I think I should settle down now and give up on serving the government."

"My story is similar to jungkook's" Taehyung started after putting his glass down. "My father left my mom when I was a child. When I was a teenager, my mom started to see a man. She fell in love and got married. I was happy for her untill one day, I came home from my hostel and saw him drunk and abusing my mom. I was given a scholarship for being skilled in software engineering so I could afford my studies and continue learning. I saw him slap and beat her. Apparently, this was going on from the start but she didn't tell me anything about it because she didn't want me to worry about her. I got so angry that I killed him that day with a broken glass bottle. I was sent to jail but they found out I had unusual skills in computers and all that. So they put me to good use thinking that I may turn out to be good and serve for the country."