»Chapter~67

"Ahhh!" You welp quickly covering yourself with a bathrobe.

He got a glance at you in your undergarments.

"Why the fuck can't you knock!!??" You scream and yell whispering with big eyes. "The door was open!"

You sighed. You had forgotten the fact that there was a man living under the roof now. You had always been staying with your mom whose room was downstairs so you usually never paid attention to the door.

"Yeah yeah fine. What do you want? Did you enjoy roasting me? I can't even believe she's preferring you more than me." You scowl. Jungkook locked the door and hugged you. You instantly melted in his scent. "Your mother has taken a liking to me considering the fact that she wants you to marry me." You stiffened. "Y-You heard that?"

He smirked. "Sweetheart, If I can hear things going on in the next room, I can definitely hear things standing beside the door of the kitchen." You dug your face in his chest making him smile. "Done charming her pants off? I can't believe I fell into your oh Mr. Perfect trap."

"But you did." He winked. "And there's no going back now."

"So, I think I should ask for your hand for marriage from your mother."

"Can you let me breathe!???" He laughed. "Ok ok. Tell her yourself." He plopped down on the bed manspreading his legs which easily touched the ground.

Your feet still dangled on the edge. Why is he so tall?

"So Miss Kim used to sleep here for 23 years away from my bed huh?" He looked around. Your room had the same sweet smell as you. "I think it's your cue to get out Mr. Jeon. We are not in the office hours anymore. Go be a good son to my mother." Jungkook threw his head back laughing. "Why are you getting so jealous?"

"I'm not jealous." You scoff leaning on the wall in front of him. He quickly got up and pulled you on the bed with him making you straddle him. "Yo! I wanna bath. Can you take your perfect ass out?"

"The only person in this room who has a perfect ass is you."

You rolled your eyes.

"Give me a kiss" You glance towards the door making sure it's locked and lean in to kiss him. Jungkook's hand rested on your waist as he completely lied on the bed with you on top of him lost in the sweet kiss. "Nice view." You see him looking at your chest as you give him a full view.

"Hey!" You smacked his shoulder and quickly sat straight covering your chest. "Ahh.....I shouldn't have said that. The view is gone now."

"Get out of my room you pervert!" You say grinning. He pulls you down making you lay completely, pulling the blanket over both of you. "Why can't I see my future wife's fluffy boobies?" You groaned in despair as he nuzzled in your chest. You could feel his hot breaths there making you feel things.

But you did enjoy this.

"I miss my mom. She was as cool as yours." You sighed hug him tighter patting and rubbing his back. You tenderly kissed his head. "You have my mom. She accepts you as her own child."

"Yeah but I don't want to be your brother." You giggled. "I'm sure there are other ways of becoming her son."

"Son-in-law?" You rolled your eyes. He let his limbs lose and just stayed there enjoying your presence.

"I'm going out with my friends tomorrow." You say.

"Oh! you do have friends."

"Yes I have!" You said being mean.

"Can I come with you?"

"Sorry it's a girl's outing. Are you a girl?" He grinned and looked at you. "You can check." The taller wiggled his eyebrows.