»Chapter~7

At last it was time to go home. The day had come to an end and you were gonna doze off any second. Jungkook was busy doing something on his mobile. You yawned covering your mouth.

As your hands reached your eyes in order to rub them, Jungkook suddenly caught your hand making you look at him with a questionable face.

You jumped in quick action due to the sudden interference of Jungkook in your activity.

"You will smudge your eye liner!"

You then realised that you were going to rub your eyes with your eyeliner on. You weren't that used to makeup.

I'm such an idiot......

Turning red, you mumbled a quick little thankyou. He then shifted his weight on the desk with his elbows propped on the desk and his hand supporting his head. He looked more intimidating now.

Did I forget to mention that he had put on his roundish glasses? Did I forget to tell you that he looked as sexy as hell right now? No? Well then, I'm telling you now.... There was a tint of playfulness in his dark eyes.

 There was a tint of playfulness in his dark eyes

He began with a husky voice. "You would look a black and white baby panda who has black circles around its eyes. I bet you would look cute though."

With that, this imbecile winked at you.

I am lost... HELP ME!!! I forgot to breath.

He again tugged his lower lip in his teeth and then licked them clean with his saliva causing a glossy wet effect on his now red lips. Something ignited in you as you felt your lower stomach burning causing tingling sensation of pleasure washing over your whole body. You bit your lip in order to calm down. But that only made it worse.

Jungkook eyed your lips and you could seriously see the change in his eyes as he shamelessly gazed over your whole burning body licking the inner side of his cheek.

He removed his glasses and ran a hand through his hair causing his his forehead to expose. He looks cute with his bangs covering his face but now that his forehead is exposed, every hint of innocence and cuteness is gone... Just gone... His innocence is replaced by a darker being, like the Satan himself.