»Chapter~83

(warning-slightly gore🚫)

Still in flash back-

That day Jungkook's home tutor failed to visit him which made the boy celebrate his day off happily.

He was playing games in his room till he heard someone scream below. He gasped worrying about his mother and dashed down to the living room and saw a girl around 16 tied up and beaten by the monster.

His mom rushed past him trying to push his father away.

"Stop your disgusting things hanbin! I don't want want you trashing around in this house in front of my son!" The girl cried loudly begging him to stop.

"THIS IS MY HOUSE JANG-MI!! HE IS MY SON! YOU ARE NO ONE TO INTERFERE BETWEEN US!!"

"SHUT UP YOU MONSTER!! I DON'T CONSIDER YOU AS MY FATHER! I HATE YOU !" The 13 year-old kicked him in the shin making him groan and stagger back.

"Oh so you are not afraid of me now?" The muscular man got up and slapped the kid making him stumble and fall. "I was never afraid of you. The only thing I have against you is my hatred. You hurt my mom! You hurt people around! You lay your disgusting hands on my mother and girls like her!" He pointed to the sobbing girl kneeling down.

"Oh really?" Hanbin chuckled. "You know son? I know I'm dirty." He winked and smirked at the girl in his left. "But let me tell you one thing, you are my own son and you are destined to follow my path no matter who stops you. Because I know that you have that thing inside you and you won't be able to stop it from spreading when you grow up and become like me."

"I'll be nowhere near you. You call yourself a man? You can't even protect someone. You always force yourself on women because you don't have the balls to treat them properly." Jungkook scoffed and continued, his anger made him see red. "A man always protects and takes care of what he loves the most. But you can't, because you are not a man but some pathetic coward who loves to force control on people around you and pretends to be some God. But in reality, you are just scared of losing dominance." Jungkook was a lot mature at his age because of the things going around him.

Hanbin laughed out loud before dragging Jungkook's mother by her hair. "Oh really? Well your precious mother let me fuck her right on our wedding night happily. That's how you were conceived."

"DON'T TALK SHIT ABOUT MY MOTHER YOU DISGUSTING FREAK!" Jungkook growled before pushing his hand away making his mother stand behind him.

He will protect her no matter what.

"YOU DON'T DESERVE SOMEONE LIKE HER!! SHE TRIED TO ADJUST HERSELF, MAKE YOU HAPPY AND TRIED TO BE A GOOD WIFE!! BUT INSTEAD, YOU MADE HER LIFE A LIVING HELL!! YOU ARE BLINDED BY YOUR OWN EGO!!"

Hanbin slapped Jang-mi. "Did you teach him these things??"
Jungkook punched him in the stomach. "Yeah, she did. She taught me manners which you clearly don't have. What are you gonna do about it huh?"

"Oh you want to know son?" Hanbin pushed Jungkook to the floor and pulled Jang-mi towards him. He took a knife out and aimed at her stomach. "Do you know son? When I fucked her a few weeks ago, your filthy mother got pregnant? Congratulations!! You have a sibling now!! Do you want to know its gender?"

Jungkook's eyes widened.

He was going to be a big brother now.

"Why not let just cut her stomach and find out huh?" He stabbed his knife in her stomach repeatedly making her scream. Blood quickly pooled on the floor while some of it sprayed jungkook's face.