»Chapter~82

Your brain cells started crying again processing what he just told. He looked at you. "......... okay. Any further explanation?" You gulp massaging your hands.

You didn't even know why weren't you shocked. Being with him.....you would consider vampires and fairies real.

Maybe you had gone insane but you were finding everything normal right now. As if this is normal. His eyes are normal.......his strength is normal........his dick size is normal.........

His whole life is normal.

"I....... They changed my genome to make me a perfect soldier to serve the country. I don't have draw backs which normal people can have and I have a 100% success rate for completing a mission without any casualties."

"They raised my senses much higher than the normal range that means I can hear, taste, see, smell far much better than normal. I have extremely fast reflexes and can survive in extreme conditions. I can see fairly well in dark and yeah........I can heal quicker. That's why my eyes have a shiny glare like a wild cat if you look in dark. They increased my metabolism rate and also my cell division became faster." You sigh and rub your temples. "A-Are you alright with this?" He asked you being nervous.

"I don't know what to say. J-Just.......I'm trying to process things.... when did this even happen?"

"When I was going through my puberty, I went through extreme tests. They figured out I was compatible with the DNA alternations. I spent 1 and a half year in hibernation till my body got used to the change and not degenerate itself." You cover your mouth with eyes going wide. "We were 13 people out of which only 3 survived the hibernation. Me, jimin and one other guy who died later because of some system failure in his body. He acted like a complete animal and killed scientists at the facility. They had to terminate him."

"O-Oh my god what about others?"

"They were at the end of their puberty so their body couldn't except the change. Our did. Taehyung joined at last therefore he already was an adult physically. I was 14 when this happened."

"T-They forced you?" You didn't even know you were shedding tears. "No. We went by our own will. We were the first experiments which they somehow succeded."

You never thought the government would perform such things secretly.

"Why did you allow?"

"I.....had nothing to lose, nor jimin. I had nothing to live for after my mom died when I was 13. So I thought maybe if I die like this, it's better. But I survived. After the hibernation, we thought everything was alright now. We didn't feel any pain but then it got even worse, we thought dying was a better option. There were alot of side effects."

"S-Side effects?" He nodded. "They had used anesthetic on us during the radiation and alternation of genes so that we didn't feel anything. But when we regained consciousness, I saw most children were bleeding while some were already dead. I felt like every cell of my body was taken apart and jointed again. I was spasming. I felt like I was on fire. I couldn't see, and my skin was extremely sensitive. I felt hungry.....a lot hungry. I was screaming and crying but I didn't hear any voice nor feel any tears. It was bad. I never felt so much pain in my whole life. So they decided to lower our metabolism and put us into deep sleep to let our body repair and stabilise. When I got out of hibernation, I started feeling weird."

"My mind was clear. My senses were to sharp which irritated me. I was too sensitive to lights and sounds. Even the slightest of sounds made me go crazy and feel jittery. I still suffer through insomnia because my brain is extremely hyper active preventing me from sleeping. My stamina, strength, speed and mental capacity was high off charts and i could fight extremely well. My shooting skills were beyond anyone could imagine. We both were buffed up at a very early age. We lived every year without one of our senses so that our others became stronger. I can defuse bombs and fight multiple people with my eyes closed in a full blackout. I can hear footsteps and smell things even if they are far away."