»Chapter~60

"Hey" he whispered above you. You furrowed your eyebrows. Am I hearing voices?

You arched your back and let out a huffed breath before pulling the blanket over your head.

Jungkook chuckled above you. "Baby girl." He hissed quietly wanting to scare you. You stiffened under the blanket.

You heard it.

You heard something.

Jungkook noticed you clutching on the blanket tighter.

He smirked. You were awake now.

He decided to scare you more.

Jungkook silently got up not making you feel his presence and went down towards your legs. You had wrapped up like a mummy so he tugged on your blanket.

Shit!

You screamed in your head. It's just some sleep paralysis. It's ok. There's no one here.

Jungkook could here your heart beating faster.

He ghosted his fingers up on your thighs feeling you getting tensed under the blanket.

Jungkook smiled. Just because she covered up her self completely won't have the boo boo ghosts go away.

Tiny little kitten.

It's my dream. It's my dream.

"Y/n" Jungkook hissed and growled making you breath faster.

That's my name!!

He stopped himself from laughing out loud when she saw you shaking.

One last trick.

Jungkook hovered above you and made sure you could feel the bed dip due to his weight. He grinned hearing your small gasp.

Jungkook tugged on the blanket above your head and growled inhumanly. "Y/n."

Fighting all your fears you quickly toss the blanket away and switched the lights on.

You find no one.

You were all sweaty with rapid breaths as you squirmed and hugged yourself. You flinched when you heard scratching sounds from under your bed. Your bed suddenly shook violently and tilted up for a millisecond making you yelp and clutch on it tightly.

Suddenly you see a veiny hand creeping on your bed. "Ahhh" you scream loudly. Before you could get away it grips on your ankle and pulls you down on the floor.

You start crying loudly.

"Scared?" You turn your head behind slowly and Jungkook with a goofy grin besides you. "Boo" He said and kissed your cheek.

You gasp and quickly scurry away. "Hey! Wait!" He stumbled out.

"WHAT THE FUCK!! HOW DID YOU COME HERE! OH MY GOD!!!"

He silenced you with a kiss. "I missed you." You hit him. "I hate you!! How the fuck did you even get in!!?"

He grinned. "I broke in. I have been here for the last one hour."

"Oh my god! Is it that easy to break in a house? Shit! I need to be careful."

"Be as careful as much as you want. I'll break it in seconds." You glared at him. "This isn't funny! I almost got a heart attack!"

Jungkook laughed. "Come here baby." He lifted you up effortlessly making his way to your bed and placed you on your rightful place.

His lap.