»Chapter~38

"Shut up Jungkook." Hoseok said while still grinning. "And who is this someone?" You frowned. Yoongi giggled and pointed at you,"she's so cute" you lifted your eyebrow.

"The 95 liners." Hoseok said while still grinning. "Don't do me that dirty!" Jungkook yelled from behind. This time, hoseok and yoongi both responded with, "shut up Jungkook."

"Didn't I tell you yoongi? Y/n is extremely cute?" Yoongi smirked and looked at you. "Sure she is." You nervously smiled at the duo.

Damm, every friend of Jungkook is exceptionally good looking...

You were perplexed after hearing their bickering. Hoseok looked at Jungkook as if signalling something. You then saw the look on jungkook's face, he looked stern.

The trio of men suddenly looked at you as if deciding on how to kill you and dispose your body off. They clearly had the look of murderers. You didn't know why but you seriously felt an odd vibe coming from them.

Jungkook started approaching you with an icy glare. You stiffened and took a step back. But as soon as he neared you, his eyes soften. Jungkook kissed your jaw. "Baby, I have to go out for a few hours, ok? It's urgent. You have to take lead for the meetings today."

"B-But you have to sign on the files!"

"You can sign them too."

"Wait... what!!??" Your eyes were going to pop out of their sockets.
"I've changed the ownership, now your signature is also valid on the contracts, ok? Be careful!!"

"Goodbye y/niee!" Hoseok beamed while pushing Jungkook out of the door. Yoongi just nodded, his eyes holding a dangerous look.

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!" you sat there alone in the room registering the new information in your mind.

************************

"Baby huh?" Hoseok teased the cute little bunny while driving the car to bangtan facility. Jungkook blushed and looked away. "Don't you think you are taking it too fast?" Yoongi asked while looking out of the window.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook frowned. "I mean you both have dated for what? About a month?"

"A month and 3 quarters."

"Yeah, yeah and you approved her signatures in your company?"

"Umm.. yeah. What's wrong?"

"Don't you think that is too early? I think you know what I'm trying to say."

"I didn't just approved her signatures just because she is my girlfriend, she is my most trusted employee and she is a hard worker."

"Well yeah but just be careful."

"Yeah hyung, I will. Don't worry."

Apparently, they had an impromptu meeting with the president and officials from other countries in East Asia about the recent turn of events. The criminal world had been laying low for a while due to the fear of 'bangtan'. None of the strongest criminals knew what was going on and were puzzled how kingdoms and kingdoms of mafia groups were crashing down in just a night.

All thanks to the bangtan.

Therefore the bangtan were gifted with a big sum of money and were requested to rest for a while and carry out their normal life routines. Jungkook was happy because that meant he could spend more time with you and perhaps could bring you home without any disturbance from the dark room.

Only for cuddling though, no funny business....well that's what he promised himself with a heavy heart. Although he knew you won't mind a little.