»Chapter~63

Taehyung:
Hey, umm... would you like to hangout with me and jimin today?

You frown at his message. You all had shared your contacts in the party. Why did he want to hangout?

Taehyung:
It's just that I wanted to go for some shopping and had invited jimin. I wondered maybe we would get to know you more. So do you mind if you join us?

y/n:
I would love too! Tell me the time and place I will arrive :)

Taehyung:
Just get ready till 5pm and I'll come and collect you :>

Y/n:
I'll send you the address :)

Taehyung:
Don't worry, I know where you live ;)

Y/n:
Umm....ok

You had got home early today and weren't crashing with Jungkook so you agreed to hangout with them. You check in the clock to see 3pm so you doze off for an hour.

Wearing minimal makeup with a lip tint you change into this outfit and wait for taehyung outside your house.

There you see him across the street waving happily leaning on a black SUV with tinted windows. Just like jungkook's.

You smile at him and make your way to him low-key checking him out.

He did look like a model.

A sudden blush evades your pale cheeks remembering how he looks when he's naked. Yes, you may have seen some dirty deeds. And you had to say this......he was good.

Shut up y/n. You are not single anymore.

There's someone who loves you a lot.

And you loved the bunny bandit too.

Still, you rated Jungkook on the top even if you hadn't seen him completely naked.

Those glorious thighs and that v-line with those veiny arms. Sexy nipples.

Most of all, you found him hotter than anyone else because you loved him.

No one else could turn you on.

You shook your head try erase his sex god image from your mind trying to focus on the current situation.

"Hey! You look beautiful as always." You laugh and blush at his comment. "And you look like a model as always." You said making him flash his boxy smile. "Let's go!" He grabs your wrist excitedly and opens the car door for you. "Thank you taehyung-shii"