»Chapter~41

You wore an oversized white t-shirt with gray track pants and raced downstairs.

"Fine!??!" You gritted your teeth out of frustration. You were really hungry.

He hummed and continued serving you. After he was done you quickly grabbed the plate and dug in. He just stared at you with a smile slowly carving on his face.

You moaned after taking the first bite. The cheesy smell was driving you crazy as you furiously bit into it gulping the whole plate down in mere seconds.

He stared at you while munching on his own plate. "Did I ever mention how good you cook?"

He nodded. "Yes, yes you have."

"Well I'm mentioning it again. YOUR COOKING IS AWESOME!"

He laughed. "Thanks y/n."

"Where did you learn it from?"

"My mom, Jin hyung and then youtube."

"Damm I love it." You pass the plate to him and grin. "More. I can't get enough of it." He smiles and serves you again finishing the pasta from the container. You again got lost in the flavour.

Jungkook collects the plates and starts washing them. "No! I'll wash." You push him away. "You don't have to! I invited you over in my house!"

"You cooked bought me so many things, gave me a room just to keep my things—I'll clean up, fair deal. Now go and have a bath, you must be tired."

Jungkook back hugs you presses a soft kiss on your cheek. "Thank you sweetheart." He jogs up leaving you alone. You quickly wash up and head towards your bedroom switching off the lights. You lie on the soft satin sheets and play on your mobile for a while.

"Y/n?" You hear Jungkook calling as he enters. "What are you doing here?" He asked you.

"Sleeping."

"I just gave you this room for some personal space. But you are going to sleep with me!"

"No! I love the soft sheets. The design on the wall is so beautiful! It glitters when you switch the lights off!" You grin like a child while looking around.

He laughs and sits on the bed pulling you up with him. "But what if I hold you in my arms? Is the bed more comfortable than me?"

"Yes! You are a rock! The bed is softer."

He pouted. "But then who would protect you?"

You narrowed your eyes and flexed your arms. "I don't need protection, I'm strong."

He eyed your toned arms. "Oh really? This princess is strong?" The man grabs your arm and pushes you down on the bed. You yelp and and he chuckles. "Still a strong kitten?"

You pout and look away. "Go away. I don't like you."

He laughs. "Really? After all the things I did for you? Is this how my bratty girlfriend is gonna repay me? No kisses for me?"

"Go away."

He pouts. "But then who would protect me?"

You rolled your eyes. "You don't need protection."

"Yes I do."

"From what?"

"From myself." He pecks your forehead and gets up to leave the room leaving you confused. Jungkook comes back with his phone and charger along with a water bottle.

"I'm gonna sleep here with you." He gets under the sheets and hugs you closely. You carresed his hair and kiss him on the forehead. "I'll protect you."

He hugs you tightly and closes his eyes burying his head in your neck. You run a hand through his hair and then gliding it down to his cheek and neck. He snuggles into it. A smile forms on your your face as you trace the outline of his lips. They were beautiful like rose petals.

"I love you bunny. Love you so much. You are my favourite boy."

Jungkook smiled.

You pressed your forehead onto his and then drifted off to sleep.

After a few hours, Jungkook started shaking his head. His eyes fluttered open seeing you besides him. Jungkook stops breathing as he carefully slides out of your embrace and walks to the balcony. He looks at the moon and closes his eyes. Jungkook smiles at the memory as a tear escapes him eye.

"Hello my name is Jungkook, you can call me kookie."

"Googie!"

"It's not googie, it's Kookie"

"Googie?"

"Kookie!"

"Googie."

The 4 year old boy dramatically clutches his hair and sighs in frustration.

"Ok. I'm googie. Who are you?"

"Mia!" The tiny girl in the red dress smiles brightly almost blinding. As if it was contagious the boy too smiled with his bunny teeth which had small gaps in between.

Jungkook glanced at your sleeping form and smiled. You really looked like the child of the moon shining brightly.

You looked like a fragile doll wrapped up in the silks. Your skin was almost contrast against the dark sheets.

"Will she be able to withstand me?"

"You know that she will."

"But I'm a maniac. I kill people!"

"You kill monsters. You are not a beast you are a knight."

"But will she see me as one? Will she trust me? Will she love me again after finding out who I am?"

"She will if you let her."

"H-How?"

"Break your barriers. Open up to her."

"Show her my true self?"

"Yes." The voice hissed in his ear.

"She will be afraid. She will never look at me again."

"She will if she loves you. She is smitten for you."

"I'll break her. She is fragile."

"In your eyes, she is."