»Chapter~74

You increase your pace palming his dick faster as he spilled out his first moan. You smile and leave a trail of kisses right down to his lower stomach. You kiss his boner brushing your lips on it while you massaged his thighs.

"Fuck" He throws his head as you nibble on his crotch putting your lips and teeth over his girth. "P-Please........." The man whispered while you palm his dick again kissing the tip of his shaft.

"Please what Mr. Jeon?" You open the button of his pants, threating to pull his zipper down. You press your lips on his boner again nuzzling it. "You are so big Mr. Jeon. I don't even know if I can fit it in my mouth. You are so thick and veiny." You rub him and look at him with your big eyes.

"I'm imagining you filling me up with that veiny thick cock and stretching me out completely. Just like you did with Mina." You pulled the zipper down and lick his clothed tip. You could see his pre-cum leaking out creating a wet spot. You suck on it knowing his tip was right under making him moan out loud. "I want to swallow all your cum daddy, would you like that? Cumming on my face and deep throating me? I wasn't you to thrust fuck me."

He was clenching his thighs repeatedly, his hands curled up into tight fists. "Y/n stop! I can't do this!"

You get up and peck his glossy lips. "Why not? You did it with random girls while you lied to me about being in Busan? Why not with me?"
He quickly buttons himself up and looks away. "That's none of your business. You are ugly and I don't like your body."

"Lie again. If you think I'm ugly, your dick wouldn't be hard right now."

"That isn't true true, you are ugly and I don't love you."

"You know out of all the lies, you don't love me is my favourite." He looks at you.

"You yourself said that you don't do love. Then why is your dick not inside me right now?" You ask him tilting your head.

"Stop twisting my words." He looks away.

You roll your eyes and open his drawers.

"W-What are you doing?" You take his drawings out and place it in front of him. "What's this huh?" His eyes snapped wide open with his cheeks turning red. "I-I like to draw."

"Really?" You scoff.
"Then what about the bracelet you kept in your pocket? Why did you take me to the beach that night? Why did you always hold back when I gave in? Why did you announce about your fiancée if you weren't going to marry any sooner? Why were you forcing me to marry you? Why did you tell my mother about us dating? Why were you so possessive with me around your friends? Why did you worry about me so much when I pranked you that day?"

"Because I wanted to make you fall for me and then make you my fuck toy."

You smile. "Then we are back to the same question Jungkook. Why is your dick not inside me right now?"

"I'm not in the mood to fuck."

"Oh my god! Would you stop lying already?!" He didn't respond. "You know, we can bicker around on this endlessly and come to the same conclusion that you are lying!"

"I don't love you. You are just a slut to me."

"Ughhh!!!!!! You are literally testing my patience. I want to throw you out of the window right now."

He bit his lips trying not to smile.

He still loved to annoy you.

"You know, just keep on wanking to these drawings of me your whole life. You don't have the balls to fuck me for real. Maybe you are just scared that you can't make me cum."