»Chapter~51

Jungkook drives the car as you bid a goodbye to your own in the parking lot again for the 3rd time.

"How did you know I was on my period?"

"You were acting fidgety and weird and highly turned on."

There were a lot more reasons but he couldn't tell you right now.

He had you under a microscope.

As soon as you both reach his house he lifts you up bridal style and gently places you on the sofa. "I'll make you something to eat." He pecks your forehead and disappears in the kitchen. You sigh wearily and close your eyes.

He comes out with two bowls. You quickly straighten to peek at what was inside. But made a disgusted face when you see salad.

"I don't want it!"

"It's good for you. Eat it." You whine. "This is what I eat everyday to be fit. It's healthy."

"So you do not eat the things we ate when I was at your place the last time." He nods. "Rarely. I only made them for you."

"You are missing on so much food do you know that?"

"Stop diverting me and eat it."

"No." you pout thinking maybe he would fall for it. He shakes his head. " I know what you are trying to do there. The physical appearance of the abstract word 'cuteness' makes no difference." You sulk.

"Sweetie." He makes you sit in his lap. "This food has the perfect balance of nutrients which your body desperately needs right now. It has huge amounts of iron for your blood loss."

You look at the bowl contemplating but shiver when you thought of eating it. "I'll give you a treat if you eat this." You quickly look at him attentively. Jungkook smirked at your response. He leaned in and whispered. "It will have a lot of chocolate."

You closed your eyes. "Wow, I'm going to sell myself out for chocolate."

"Atta girl! Now open your pretty little mouth." You gulped looking at the spoon full of salad and hesitantly open it. He quickly fed you. A shiver went down your spine as you tasted it. He chuckled when you made a puking sound.

"This has all the vegetables in the world!"

"You are right." He brought the second spoon to your mouth. You glared at him before eating. "Your cute glares aren't going to work on me." You slap his arm. "Hmm this is a feisty baby." You roll your eyes and munch on the leaves roughly showing him how angry you are.

"Give me my treat now!" You scowled. "Go and have a warm shower first. I'll bring it till then. You eyed him up and down. "......ok. I'm trusting you."

He rolled his eyes. "Yeah yeah. Go now." You stomped up the stairs grumpily. Jungkook shook his head seeing you running like a little duck upstairs.

"And she says she is a grown up."

Jungkook ordered a pastry from the cake shop down streets and showered quickly.

You showered and saw you had only one pad left. You were going to refill it today but never got the chance. Now what? "I have to go and purchase in the morning." You wore the last one and got out.

"My treat?" You raised your eyebrows. "Shit! I forgot!" Jungkook facepalmed. You glare at him and then start sulking in the corner. "I will curse you. You won't ever get to eat tasty food again!!" He somehow controls his laughter and picks you up. "Yah! Put me down! I hate you!!"

He pecks you. "I love you too!" You start hitting him. "Calm down feisty woman! You are going to poke my eye out." He brings you to the bedroom and shows you a delicious dark chocolate pastry sitting on the bed.
You still as he back hugs you his fingers tracing your navel. "I always keep my promises."

You smile like a kid and hug him. "I love you! I take my curse back!" Jungkook scoffs and then smiles seeing you digging in. You close your eyes and moan at the chocolate which starts melting in your mouth. He observes you.

Jungkook placed a hot water bag on your stomach. You instantly kiss him. "You are the best."

"5 minutes earlier you wanted to choke me to death." You poke your tongue out.

"Do you want some?" You ask putting a spoon full of cake in front of him. "Nope. I don't eat chocolate."

"Try it! You will like it. It's the best thing in the world."

"Better than me?" He cocks his brow. "Eat it."

"Is it better than me?"

"Yes." You nod.

"Wow!" Jungkook licks his inner cheek. "I'm not even surprised."

"Good. Now eat it."

"No. I'm angry."

You shrugged. "Ok. You asked me, I answered honestly. My answer was never meant to please you." You take a bite. He amusingly looks at you. "You know what?" He grabs the pastry from your hands.

"Hey!"

"No chocolate for you."

You quickly hug his slim waist. "Ok! I'm sorry. You are better than chocolate."

He stops turns his head to look at you while bitting and licking his cheek trying to stop from smiling. You grin cheekily before quickly grabbing the cake from him stuffing it whole in your mouth.

"Hey!"

You giggle with your mouth full of cake and hand the empty container back to him. Jungkook blinks and pauses, he looks at the container then back at you in disbelief with his mouth hung wide open.

A few seconds later~

"You little brat!!" Jungkook places the container down and pin you on the bed. He grabs your waist pulling you closer and then starts tickling you. You give out a muffled scream and swallow the cake while shielding from him.

"Bad girl!" He laughs and slaps your thigh gently. You yelp and try to get away from him. "Sorryyyyy!"

You pause and look at him. His dilated pupils and enchanting brown orbs made your heart flutter. You smile and move his hair aside to see him properly. He stills as you start carresing his soft baby lips and his cheek. You run a hand over his sharp jawline and then place your thumb over the scar on his cheek. He blinks and looks at you with intensity. Jungkook stiffens as you lean in and gently place a chaste kiss on his scar hugging him tightly.

You loved this man.

"Always keep this in mind, wherever you go, whatever you do, I will always love and cherish you more than anything in this world."

Jungkook breaths shakily before letting his guard down and melts in your hug. He wanted to hear this from someone he cherished. He wanted to feel loved.

A tear escapes his eye as he smiles.

He heard that today. And for him it meant more than anything else.

"I love you Jungkook." You whisper in his ear. You smiled as you felt his heart thundering against you. "I love you so much. And nothing in this world can stop myself from loving you."

He can do nothing but only listen.

He was lost in his own mind.

"Should I tell her?" He thinks.

"Will she still love me like before?"

The questions in his mind remained unanswered as brain shut down and drifted off to sleep.