»Chapter~50

"Shit" you mutter as you carefully stand up after an hour meeting. You could feel waterfall cascading down your legs. Am I leaking? You asked yourself.

Jungkook notices your weird expression and frowns. "What's wrong y/n? You're getting paler and paler by seconds." He muttered under his breath while ending the meeting. "Nothing." You whisper and strain a smile on your face while bowing the man in front of you. The man leaves making you close your eyes and sigh as Jungkook soothingly touches your back. You relax in the touch.

"Baby, are you seriously alright?" Jungkook brings you closer and pecks your forehead. "I'm fine, just a headache." You lie to him and wince at your cramps. "You want a Tylenol?"

"Nah I fine." You had take a painkiller early in the morning. You felt like puking now at the thought. Just deal with it like a woman.

This was one of your most painful periods. And it's hurts like hell on the first day.

"Do you want to sleep for a while?" You shake your head. You sit on the chair again breathing in deeply calling the next person. Jungkook sits and studies you as two people enter. You pass over the points needed to go through for the meeting to Jungkook. "Mr. Choi!" Jungkook greets him happily as you bow to both of them.

"Mr. Jeon, it's a pleasure to work with you again." The man gratefully smiles. "This is the catalogue for the coming up project we would like to collaborate with you. Oh! by the way this is my nephew byung-ho. He is the next CEO of the company." A man same as Jungkook's age sits beside besides Mr. Choi. Jungkook nods and looks at him. "This old man wants to rest now" Mr. Choi jokes. "Haha. I bet you would still run the company at 80 Mr. Choi. You are my idol for old age." You smile at Jungkook's words as they both share a good laugh. He was always respectable and well behaved with someone older than him. Mr. Choi is a funny old grandpa if someone asked you. He rocks his old age. You flinch while absentmindedly taking the catalogue from his nephew. He had purposely brushed his fingers against yours. You look at him questioningly to only see him smirking at you.

You have dealt with enough shit today and now this.

You ignore him and start writing down important things which they discuss. You feel anger boil inside you when you see him staring at your chest and then your face while smirking. You seriously wanted to punch his teeth now. Jungkook notices it and clears his throat while dangerously cocking his eyebrows and then looking at Mr. Choi for explanation.

Mr. Choi gets embarrassed. "Byung-ho?" He regrets as he directly made eye contact with Jungkook. Jungkook threateningly glares at him for a one whole minute and clenches his jaw before continuing his talk with Mr. Choi.

You seriously found it hot.

After a few minutes, you feel something touching your calves. You clench your fists knowing it was the nephew again. You try to breathe in and calm down to try thinking of other ways to deal it instead of being hostile. You feel his leg snaking upwards to your knee.

This bitch hasn't learnt his lesson.

You lick inside of your cheek clearly catching Jungkook's habit and glare at him. He fucking bites his lips while running his leg up and down.

Ok, enough of this bullshit. You were only holding back because he was Mr. Choi's nephew and you were in the office. But it's too much now.

Anger builds inside like a thousand suns with your period becoming the catalyst.

Jungkook notices your interaction and quickly catches up with you but before he could respond, you get up and collide your palm against his cheek. The sound booms in the earlier quiet room.