»Chapter~9

It's been a month since you have been working as jungkook's assistant now. He is really cool and is very caring. Always asks you whether you are happy working there. Sometimes he acts like a cute little kid with you. He is fun to be around. And you have become somewhat fond of him.

Jungkook always treats you differently than other employees. He behaves differently around you. Sometimes he gets shy all of a sudden. Sometimes he gets too chattery and cute. Sometimes he gets too intimidating. But with others, he is cold as ice.

The man acts all mature and professional like a rich business man. Well he is but still, he acts like a little baby around you.

There wasn't much of a boss-worker relationship between you too. He treated you like a friend.

Grabbing a cup of coffee for jungkook, you head towards his office.

You knocked on jungkook's office, asking permission to enter and heard a faint 'come in'. You saw jungkook sitting on his chair busy doing something.

"Sir?" You called him in order to get his attention.

The man looked at you and your heart skipped a beat. Those two big sparkling doe eyes were looking straight into you. The curve of his lips changed into a cute little smile as if he was happy to see you.

"Thanks." He said smiling widely and grabbed the cup of coffee from your hands making a bit of skin-ship. You smiled softly as he continued doing his work. He had his round glasses on him which made him look cuter today.

The male was all focused on his work, his lips pouting and his tongue continuously poking out. You just wanted to reach out and squeeze his soft fluffy cheeks. But you controlled your temptation and put your hands behind your back.

Jungkook sees you sitting down on the other side of the table and skillfully glides the paper across the smooth surface of the wood. "Quickly write the meeting minutes here. I need them now."

You took the paper and fetched a pen from his desk. Glancing up, you saw that jungkook was staring at you mouth intently, biting his lips. But as he saw you looking at him, he quickly glanced down at paper to see what you were writing.

You continued writting them down trying to recollect your memory from the morning.

You were feeling weird noticing his deadly eyes pinning you down. You dared not to make an eye-contact with him to prevent yourself from dying out of the awkwardness. You weren't much fan of the eye contact with anyone.

And for some reason, you didn't want to know what those eyes and that stare meant.

You know what?

Screw it!

You gazed at him. And that was the minute you knew you had fucked up. He was smirking now. You knew you couldn't back off now because you were already hot and backing off would feel as if you are shy or embarrassed.

Could you just file a complaint against him in the accusation of mental and physical harassment? Because even though he did not touch you, he always succeeds to make you go hot and get your breaths faster. He makes your head go dizzy bringing all the dirtiest thoughts in your mind.

Yes! You accept the fact that you are being dirty minded with him but he brings the best of thoughts out of you.

Like now, you know he purposefully opened the top two buttons of his dress shirt. What is he trying to do? Make you go wild and end up being mentally retarded?

'Cause that's whats going on right now.

His eyes were fixed upon you like a predator hunting down his prey. As if his is gonna gobble you up then and there. You still had the pen on your lips tracing the outline of them and occasionally touching your teeth in order to nibble on it. He was looking at it and then your hands like he could eat them up raw. You gulped down trying not to choke on your own saliva.

The older then fixed his gaze on your neck as the lump in your throat moved down.

You were really scared right now. You were used to have people's eyes on you like this but this man is burning you up and making you go hot and insane only with his gaze.

You bet you are going to die till the end of this day.

Glancing at him, you could feel the electricity shooting from his eyes which had gone darker and there was not a slightest hint of cuteness or inocence. He had loosened up his tie and was squeezing it firmly till his fingers went completely white. His face was all flushed with red and he seemed a bit uneasy.

He suddenly got up. "Excuse me for a minute." Jungkook dashed past the desk to slip out of the door skillfully.

You had never felt so personally attacked. There was complete silence in the room and you could literally hear your own shaky breaths and my racing heartbeats.  Laying a palm on your chest—you tried calming down.

Calm the fuck up, dude.