»Chapter~71

Why?

He never felt so exposed. Jungkook felt naked in front of you as if he was just a normal open book to you. He thought he could make you believe easily but he was wrong.

You were smart.

He had pretended to be someone who made him feel disgusted to his core just to make you hate him.

But you saw right through him.

As if the only person he couldn't fool except him was you. You were connected to him. Connected to his thoughts, feelings. His soul.

But he couldn't let you be with him.

He was a monster and monsters don't deserve angels.

He had to think quick now about how he could make you believe him. He knew his acting had gone haywire when you spoke up. And the last thing you did made sure he could feel tingles right down to his dick.

Yes he did belong to you forever but he couldn't say the same for you.

What if I start flirting with random girls in front of her? I'll give her too much work and be rude with her. I'll make sure she makes mistakes and when she does, I'll shout at her make make her seem useless. I'll make her run everywhere and make her fed up enough to resign.

Then I'll never see her. But I'll make sure she gets a good high paid job.

Not seeing you made his heart crush. But it was good for you. You didn't deserve to be pulled in darkness with him.

You deserved much better.

----

"Good morning Mr. Jeon." You smile and enter his office. He didn't pay attention and continued looking into his screen. You roll your eyes and yank him towards you with his tie. He gasps as you kiss him. "I said good morning." You say in a low voice and push him back on the chair. "Oh, you shaved!" You run your fingers on his cheek. "Thank you so much, last time you felt like a dishwashing scrubber.

"How dare yo-" He stands up.

You just flick his forehead and he plops back into his chair. "Let's continue with your schedule." You cut him off and sit on his desk with the tab in your hands scrolling. Before he could push you off you jumped down and look straight in his eyes. "You have a conference today. After that you are gonna review the process of the upcoming projects and then looking at the stock exchange."

He just looks at you.

"Any questions?" You raise your eyebrows waiting for a response.

"N-No."

"Good boy." You pat his cheek and leave. He sees you leaving and curses before putting a hand on his cheek.

I should be more strict.

----

"He broke up with me."

Jimin choked on his afternoon tea for clear skin.

You looked at him deadpanned sitting on his sofa. "WHAT!!!??" He panicked and pushed himself at the edge of the sofa looking at you wide-eyed.

"Jungkook, he broke up with me." You say with an expressionless face. His face changed into numerous expressions as he tried to gather words. "H-How.....why.....when?" He asked you.

You sighed and opened your mouth to answer. "I-"

"Wait!" He stops you raising his open palm to your face. "Let everyone come. Otherwise you would have to repeat all over again. Trust me, it's irritating." He shakes his head and calls someone with his phone on speaker. "Ya hyung!" Jimin yells over the phone.