»Chapter~1

You were in a hurry as you entered the building. "My stupid ass is always late for important things."

You smiled timidly, mentally slapping yourself at the idiocy of making a note- 'never oversleep if you cannot manage things on time... stupid y/n!'

Once you are told about where you have to go, you rushed towards the elevator praying that they won't take a note of your time of arrival otherwise it would be hard for you to have this job.

Ding~
As the elevator opened on the 6th floor, you scanned the room. The place was vacant and there was no one's on the floor to lead you to the interview. You sighed and stepped out of the elevator wondering where should you go for the interview.

As you walked further into the room the air was filled with a fresh scent of iliac and lavender. It was so great that you filled your nostrils with the sweet scent consuming it slowly with your eyes closed.

"Like the air freshener miss?"

Frightened by the sudden voice you jumped and turned in the direction of the voice quickly,

"da fuck?!!"

He extended his hand. "Hello I'm Jung Hoseok, may I help you?"

You bowed down quickly and shook his hand eyeing him nervously.

"Good evening sir may I know where should I go for my interview?"

His grin turned into a smirk.
"U shouldn't curse in front of the person who is going to take your interview. Follow me"

The man started walking ahead to a room motioning you to follow him.

Should this get worse? Let's just end this thing while the fit is on us.

" You know that you are half an hour late right?" He asked suddenly.

You knew it was your time to die.

You just told the truth and decided to let it go. Likewise, you were damn sure that you weren't going to get this job.

"Sorry sir, I overslept."

He started laughing." You should have made an excuse miss!" 

 You just smiled weakly knowing you weren't going to survive today. At least there are no people to see you getting humiliated.

Entering the room, he sat on the chair next to the work table. You did the same on the opposite side of the table.

The interview went well and you were told to wait for a few days while they come up with a decision.

He gave you his Colgate smile and you left thanking him.

You were actually happy as the interview went really well after a session of your idiocy and humiliation.

You didn't know what came in your mind and you took stairs to go down.

You were so excited that you started skipping the stairs thinking about what should you eat when you reach at the hotel.

As you walked-well you can say ran, you roughly bumped against someone's chest and fell down along with him.

What the hell???

Your eyes widened, there was coffee all over his shirt.........